Patch Notes 1.09

Im gonna have to disagree there. It was usable at best. But unless you hit all 6 shots exactly, it was very painful to use as the FT spammed you down.

Love you guys, you’re an amazing team

1 Like

only 3 issue on hunter… i hope there will be no more collecting skull problem which is no symbol to claim in ACTION and if there is an update like lower body temp + mud i have seen that before so was no problem so probably isolation scanner doesnt work well too ppls was just running front of me with mud and scanner was active there was no respond… and 1 time i see one ft member as yellow and sometime completely no pig around whole map trust me i scanned all map 3 time (while bleeding) and then because of my low hp they escaped from my grasp… i understand good teamplay but this… this was beyond good play or luck…

1 Like

Man, I really regret going through 100 lockers yesterday. Ugh, damnit. :(

Out of all of them I got like 2 reds and maybe 5 pinks, everything else were dupes. :(

Great work IllFonic. Keep it up!

9 Likes

Nice.

5 Likes

well its 100 lockers per week just from dailies.
Dunno how much you get on average if you play 6h per day.

But now i dont want the mythic’s anymore if they are too easy to get xD

1 Like

Awesome! Loving updates especially the loot one. Hopefully I’ll finally see some nondupes once in a while! Lady Luck hates me so probably not but a man can dream, lol.

2 Likes

Nice patch. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Très bien jouer illfonic ❤️

J’espère que votre dlc 2…

• Augmentera le temps des parties

-Améliorera la fluidité dans les arbres

-Ajouetras des missions in-game pour le predator.

Et equilibreras le temps d’exécution de certains objectif de la fire team… Car certains se termine en 4 minutes

Very good playing illfonic ❤️

I hope your dlc 2 …

• Will increase the game time

-Improve fluidity in trees

• Add in-game missions for the predator.

And balance the execution time of some objectives of the fire team … Because some ends in 4 minutes

4 Likes

Good work pistol has needed a buff for a while and the bugs that they have said they have addressed is pretty solid from what ive played keep up the good work guys

because it’s damage was absolutely terrible

Very good playing illfonic ❤️

I hope your dlc 2 …

• Will increase the game time

-Improve fluidity in trees

• Add in-game missions for the predator.

And balance the execution time of some objectives of the fire team … Because some ends in 4 minutes

And 4 minutes is very shoooort

1 Like

no sucking advertisment here please

Thanks for update @IllFonic looking forward to June content and ability to invite family that play on PC when we’re in PS4.

1 Like

Lmao I was actually just starting to use it, and was having a lot of fun with it. Now its just going to be even better xD.

Did you make same for Predator? He have same bug with 3rd item @Courier

And when you will add Nvidia drivers support for this game? Nvidia Experience cannot detect this game

Also did you fix macros for FT which destroy Predator’s net in milisecond?

4 Likes

Idk. My success rate with predator increased a lot when I started using it. Maybe it just fits my playstyle.

It had (and has) other advantages. Not everything is damage.