Patch Notes 1.09

You already oneshotted scouts/recons with slam+shot or the other way around from that thing now i wonder how much more powerful it is.

Another patch without wide and ultrawide resolutions fixesā€¦ game in 32:9 looks awful.

1 Like

You mean me specifically? Or just Iā€™m general?
Cause yeah, I tend to use slam a few times when I use the pistol. Not all the time, and not as much as some other ppl.

I got hit with a really cool combo before though. Arrow/slam. I was playing ft. The sheer effectiveness made me not even be able to be annoyed or anything. They did it so fast too. I was just like. Holy shit. Nice.

It likely is a playstyle thing. I find that its a pain in the ass to aim because I need a slower sensitivity for everything else. Which is why the lack of damage hurts especiaally. But pre patch even if I hit the FT with all 6 shots I wouldnt see any blood. It was just consistently not doing enough damage to get a down within the 6 shots.

How about stopping the Predatorā€™s jump slam effect on FT inside a building?

2 Likes

Where are the invitations between the platforms, ilfonic is our priority task, we didnā€™t do as much as you can endure your lies, minor bugs eliminated the passion for these bugs

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a glitch. Itā€™s splash damage from an energy based attack, energy travels through physical objects. Same goes for grenades and plasma caster.

If energy travels through physical objects, some of it should be lost in the process, implying a damage reduction on splash through a building ;)

My opinion is that damage through building makes no damn sense, but if that tactic is already sticked in the adn of some players and donā€™t want it to be removed, at least reduce the damage.

4 Likes

PLEASE FIX CROSSPLAY PARTIES

1 Like

There might already be a damage difference, we just donā€™t know the values. But if there isnā€™t I think a 10-25% damage drop-off makes sense.

This patch is empty, there is nothing large, you had to do all this when starting the game, especially the crosplay game

What?

No just in general

If there is a damage difference it must be minute because there should be no way a Pred slam should down a Support character inside a building.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve yet to be able to defuse the Self Destruct, it would be awesome if once a glyph is entered correctly the glyph glows red for a moment, or stays glowing then locks into place signifying to defuser they entered correct glyph and prevents them from accidentally pushing buttons to undo their progress.

You quoted wrong thing and see my post above, prob should read replies before replying yourself when the conversation has progressed.

@aaronBLUEeyes I didnā€™t say it was a glitch - But it is a bad game mechanic. A building should shield you from some of the effects of a slam. Especially a large building, or roof.

1 Like

The developers are stupid idiots, for the third month they canā€™t fix the main request, fuck invitations between platforms, many people bought this stupid game to play with friends, ilfonic is enough to lie, fix invitations, answer for your words so that all people can see it, you repair your own mistakes, do not add anything new

Plasma damage increased why?
One plasma hit gets a person to the ground !!!
This was a really bad idea ā€¦

Crosplay between platforms with invitations was promised when the game started, they themselves claimed that this is a priority task, as a result, you repair the beard