Patch Notes 1.10

Holy fuck can’t wait for the samurai predator , shit looks 🔥🔥🔥

4 Likes

the predator loadout and menu animation bug is back again , its not showing my costome predator at all, the pred showing as mine and on the main menu is a complete diffiernt style and loadout to my own 😐

STOKED!!!

1 Like

Still no crossplay invites? CMON GUYS I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS SINCE THE BEGINNING

3 Likes

Another good patch.
Thanks for releasing it soon.
This game can’t wait.
Little by little and adding new content, this game can live up to it’s expectations.
We keep counting on you. thanks.

3 Likes

Does that mean the spotting threads will stop? I hope this shows people that illfonic are listening. I’m guessing the playerbase will increase substantially 😉

1 Like

I’m not very good at gaming but my favorite character and film is, of course, The Predator. When I heard there was a “new” game coming out, I was skeptical about how it would play out, but upon getting the game, buying a PS4 just to play this one game, I can say it’s fun. While it’s not perfect… (what game is?)… I can say Illfonic is doing it right.

Can’t wait to keep leveling up.

Thanks team! 🤘🏼

2 Likes

First bug all my predator loadouts are back to default

1 Like

Seems like some good changes I may have to come back to the game!

Cheers guys

3 Likes

They have a multidisciplinary team with multiple people from different fields working at their studio. Many types of designers, many types of programmers. And all the others also working on a product like this.

So in your eyes, the designers should stop designing and start working on fixing bugs? Or should the programmers who made it do that? But what do you do when only half the team NEEDS to do something? Do you simply let the other half rot, while you pay their salary?

Think buddy, think.

I JUST HAD AN AWFUL THOUGHT

I LOVE what you’re doing guys, but between the Alpha Predator, the Samurai Predator, and 150 level Elder Predator, the Predator wait time is gonna be ROUGH!!!

My Illfonic homies needed to balance this out with a Harrigan equipped with a melee smart disc or something!

1 Like

Pred should always be able to switch weps mid leap. That’s pretty lame.

7 Likes

IM GLAD I SPENT ALL MY VERITANIUM RECENTLY

:p

1 Like

should be able to switch mid predkouring too imo

2 Likes

Elder Predator!!! Fuck yeah!!!

1 Like

Thanks illfonic!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Well well well, looks like Illfonic does listen to the forum’s bitches, gripes and complaints. Another home run of a patch guys! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

8 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Thank you Illfonic!

Awesome changes and additions! I look forward to the grind to 150 =)

1 Like

Thanks @Courier @IllFonic 🙂👍

2 Likes