Patch Notes 1.10

Nice! Thanks for info. Any idea when the community might be able to invite friends via cross-play? We know that you’re working on it, but it would be helpful to share with the community a projected timeline based on current circumstances.

1 Like

I never could anyway, I was asking to be able to do that!

Thank you for reducing the roof slam damage!

Very excited about these notes :)

2 Likes

I was thinking about taking a break till I read these patch notes.

Absolutely huge patch I’m grinding out that elder pred next few days 100%

1 Like

Glad this was fixed, was always an issue getting ammo.

2 Likes

Illfonic quietly lays back in the cut and listens to people cry, then hitS us with more updates and everyone Falls back in love with the game again. Yesssss!!!

5 Likes

Please feel free to share the link to this group to your PSN Friends and Facebook Friends! All are welcome, considering the goal for this page is to share info without it turning into a toxic environment!

All YouTube videos, Twitch channels, screenshots, and yes, even other forums, are welcome to be shared here, as well!

This is great! Just what I wanted, an elder Predator! Nice update illfonic :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the patch guys,
But got a new problem now. as Fireteam my weapons dont always appear. Like twice out of 3 games

On PC, and using the last loadout of the FT.

1 Like

now spotting will finally make sense!
The player who sees the cloaked predator will be able to naturally follow his body and shoot while the other ft members (that were looking at other direction) will get a still mark where the pred used to be when the spotter saw him and hit the button.

Very good and balanced now!

2 Likes

Love the Elder Predator. He is damn fine.

Hopefully his mask is included as a drop.

3 Likes

YESSSSS, keep it up @IllFonic! 👏🏻🙌🏻❤️

2 Likes

The game between the platforms has not been added no invitation, already since March they have been asking to fix it, ilfonic is stupid with everything, add the crosplay invitations, I do not need your skins mediocre developers

SON OF A BITCH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

7 Likes

been saying a CD was needed or something…but this is also awesome and fair

Bro, why they still buffing the pred omg, so now the scout it’s op? (I don’t played yet today)

They are not buffing him, they are fixing unfair game mechanics :-)

Me, and many others spend the last freeking 2 months beggin them for that exact thing… it worked… I’m litteraly crying just now

1 Like

And for that Illfonic, I will buy this months paid DLC regardless of what the fu** is in it…

3 Likes

Awesome Dude!!! Thank you.