Patch Notes 1.14

There’s 3 maps that were data-mined on PC version. The City Hunter info was also data-mined to previously.

The map names are:

• Excavation
  • Headquarters
  • Airstrip

Perhaps one of these maps are the city one with a specific new game mode.

I don’t want bullet drop in a game like this, the Predator moves so quickly and can leap all over the place, compensating for bullet drop would be a big deterrent IMO.

1 Like

Saw that but they might be releasing those months apart. They are needed now.

Sity Hunter is really cool DLC.

Ever since the whole Fallout 76 thing and that they revealed how working conditions are in video game development and how bad the managers and supervisors were at doing their jobs and helping the team instead of blocking all the things they want, i now think the same for all development teams in the video game industry. The people working on the game want to put in cool stuff and new modes and new maps but i bet their management isnt letting them. The reason why? We will probably never know unless u talk to someone at Illfonic. Its so sad, these guys r probably working overtime and its still not enough :(

2 Likes

Stop and think about how much work goes into concepting a single map design.

@IllFonic has to do the following:

• Ideate and concept environment look and feel
  • Build out wire framing and white boxing the map to scale
  • Test how Predator, Ai and FT can maneuver and interact with terrain
  • Design and apply textures, lighting and particle effects
  • Plan missions/modes asset positions and chain of events
  • Play-test how everything works
  • Address quality assurance concerns and bugs
  • Re-test to mitigate bugs, glitches and exploits
  • Optimize and package content for delivery
  • Submit to Sony for review and release

Content takes man-power, time, creativity and approvals before it’s released. We’ll get new maps when they’re ready.

2 Likes

But then you have the predator attacks and weapons that suffer massively from the slightest lag happening, where bullet shots hit everytime they should.

I almost never have lag, it’s a 1–100 matches thing from my experiences. I play on PS4 Pro on Samsung 4K with Verizon fios gigabit internet.

I don’t need to. That’s what they get paid for. They’ve had long enough. No other industry gets away with this.

I once played a 5 hour campaign in a full re creation of silent hill in another game. That campaign was made by a fan in his spare time. It worked in full multiplayer and everything. The devs have all the assets for these jungle maps already.

3 Likes

Yes you do have to wait just like the rest of the community, until the work is published.

The example of the fan made creation done in their spare time most-likely leveraged coding and designing templates sourced from the game engine he was working within. And his spare time might have been a 2yr endeavor.

You don’t create content, so you have no grasp on what it takes to do so.

Bitching about it on the forums isn’t going to magically make all your PHG wishes instantly come true.

Have a little patience and understanding. Remember @IllFonic isn’t a massive studio, it’s un-realistic to expect ridiculous asks.

Did you guys put those new skins in the lockers??
Because I keep getting duplicates

2 Likes

What is EOS invite support?

IllFonic thanks for adding the alpha predator been waiting to play as him. And also for the other content you’ve added. Predator wait times are still around 10 minutes for me at least I’m sure you guys are aware of this and hope a possible solution comes soon. Also when new modes are finally introduced I hope you guys are considering an offline mode with bots so we can bypass wait times all together if we choose and also for practice.

if we will pay for new maps it will split players on payers and non payers…it will increase matchmaking time i thing.

2 Likes

bot will fuckup team work in fire team and this is the most importat thing. i am able to kill predator just with my one friend,but when i playing with 3 other playes who doing what they want,we have zero chance for win. Ithing BOTS will never be in this game because they understand it

Some Predator fans are busy and don’t even know that this game exist or has been released yet, does this mean they should be screwed out of getting the '87 skin because they were too late? Come on. Give pre‑orders and make the skin a paid DLC for new players, r release has a free patch notes
for new .purchased players

Some Predator fans are busy and don’t even know that this game exist or has been released yet, does this mean they should be screwed out of getting the '87 skin because they were too late? Come on. Give pre‑orders and make the skin a paid DLC for new players, r release has a free patch notes
for new .purchased players

@ j2ezg50 I didn’t know that. I would have been so pissed if I bought that action figure so I could get the digital code for Alpha Predator and found that out.

I’m sure it’ll be released for everyone. They probably want to keep a pre-order exclusive as an exclusive for at least 3 months before making it available to everyone.

1 Like

i know about this game only because of skidrow and CPY team :D so sad