Patch Notes 1.14

I almost never have lag, it’s a 1–100 matches thing from my experiences. I play on PS4 Pro on Samsung 4K with Verizon fios gigabit internet.

I don’t need to. That’s what they get paid for. They’ve had long enough. No other industry gets away with this.

I once played a 5 hour campaign in a full re creation of silent hill in another game. That campaign was made by a fan in his spare time. It worked in full multiplayer and everything. The devs have all the assets for these jungle maps already.

3 Likes

Yes you do have to wait just like the rest of the community, until the work is published.

The example of the fan made creation done in their spare time most-likely leveraged coding and designing templates sourced from the game engine he was working within. And his spare time might have been a 2yr endeavor.

You don’t create content, so you have no grasp on what it takes to do so.

Bitching about it on the forums isn’t going to magically make all your PHG wishes instantly come true.

Have a little patience and understanding. Remember @IllFonic isn’t a massive studio, it’s un-realistic to expect ridiculous asks.

Did you guys put those new skins in the lockers??
Because I keep getting duplicates

2 Likes

What is EOS invite support?

IllFonic thanks for adding the alpha predator been waiting to play as him. And also for the other content you’ve added. Predator wait times are still around 10 minutes for me at least I’m sure you guys are aware of this and hope a possible solution comes soon. Also when new modes are finally introduced I hope you guys are considering an offline mode with bots so we can bypass wait times all together if we choose and also for practice.

if we will pay for new maps it will split players on payers and non payers…it will increase matchmaking time i thing.

2 Likes

bot will fuckup team work in fire team and this is the most importat thing. i am able to kill predator just with my one friend,but when i playing with 3 other playes who doing what they want,we have zero chance for win. Ithing BOTS will never be in this game because they understand it

Some Predator fans are busy and don’t even know that this game exist or has been released yet, does this mean they should be screwed out of getting the '87 skin because they were too late? Come on. Give pre‑orders and make the skin a paid DLC for new players, r release has a free patch notes
for new .purchased players

Some Predator fans are busy and don’t even know that this game exist or has been released yet, does this mean they should be screwed out of getting the '87 skin because they were too late? Come on. Give pre‑orders and make the skin a paid DLC for new players, r release has a free patch notes
for new .purchased players

@ j2ezg50 I didn’t know that. I would have been so pissed if I bought that action figure so I could get the digital code for Alpha Predator and found that out.

I’m sure it’ll be released for everyone. They probably want to keep a pre-order exclusive as an exclusive for at least 3 months before making it available to everyone.

1 Like

i know about this game only because of skidrow and CPY team :D so sad

I am amazed at the way to defend a company against all odds fanboys … that they are not your friends, that they are not openly dedicating the necessary time to the corrections and implementation of content that should have come out with the launch game, spend time on how to get a few € more. What is it that you have to understand that it is a small study? A studio with at least 7 games on the market is not small, being small is no excuse for doing things wrong. CDProjectred has fewer games and is the most valued company in Europe above ubisoft. and they only had to make a quality game to stop being small, without a cascade of bugs and full of content. and surely more complicated to design, program and most importantly TEST before marketing

1 Like

As much as I like most of the maps, we need more!

Here is their tweet around EOS:

1 Like

If anyone has doubts about future maps/modes or if they are gonna be free content:

4 Likes

Wish they could actually provide this information in the forums!!

Some kind of FAQ would be nice.

1 Like

Yeah, I wish they could pin these in announcements or add in the updates posts.

But all players keep telling about maps and modes. :)))))