Patch Notes 2.05

@OldKingHamlet
I want to express my deep gratitude on behalf of the majority of players for the invisibility buff of the predator. A much needed change. Now the hunt will really take place. Previously, the fireteam could easily see the predator at any distance and did not give a single chance. Now they will have to sweat to find the predator.

Looking into keybind issues. That said, I use Q for both accept predator and the weapon wheel. The worst is that once I was surprised about becoming Predator when I pressed Q within a tenth of a second of the prompt appearing, but for me (in practice) it works out pretty well.

1 Like

If you’re talking about the one from Ghosts I know exactly what you’re talking about.

COD kind of sucks now so it’s doesn’t matter. It’s literally the same thing but in new form. So in reality COD is expendable.

The improved melee weapon lockon is another thing that I think a lot of Predator players will like :)

7 Likes

Thanks Illfonic, literally suggested something similar here 👍

We will see how well this works

Lol Must be having fun playing toy soldier then kid

Edit
Nice job editing your post after what you posted originally lol

Another epic exclusive skin on ps4

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

No, have you?

Lmfao bro stfu lol
You edited it because you throw around f insults then when you get called out it’s already edited

Yup, hte new mod is actually a cod match with the juggernaught reward. Pathetic.

2 Likes

@Courier when you become a predator on the clash gamemode can you stealth kill enemy players? And can you choose your load out as the predator once you start the match on clash gamemode???

I think you’re being delusional. Because I wasn’t at all being rude. I was just stating a fact. And there was zero edit. I have no idea why you would even think that.

I can’t pre- select to play as pred? Well unistall it is then

1 Like

Lmao ok sure thing buddy

Believe what you want to believe bucko, won’t change anything. Lol.

and this is a great change too, of course) Thank you guys)

In the near future, I hope to see in the game the placement of traps with hanging people on a rope) As well as the night time of all maps. The night time will really make the hunt bewitching.

SEXY DEVELOPERS…thx for attention, in Clash mode, can we vote, who will be predator? i dont want to be :) and in lobby, would be nice to see my team mates guns and gears THX for your hard work

I realy want this handsome aka dissident Preds to be in da game. Hope that illfonic will add them))

More like Predator: Generic AF New Mode Grounds. No one asked for CTF we asked for something original

3 Likes