Patch Notes 2.05

Were getting there atleast.

Yes and no… the vibes they give me now is… they are first making modes that will suffice both people who want to hunt only and who want PVP capture the flag or hill…

Then after that i think they are gonna add variants to the HUNT and then in CLASH

they should have made it where a predator is available after a certain point score so there could be one for each team and they have to fight it out as well

great ideas. i agree they still need more maps, but 1 is a start at least

1 Like

I have no confidence in them anymore. Good for people who do but this game has been just constant let downs for me. Witch sucks because I anticipated it’s release more than any other game at one point.

I mean…Fortnite is trash…

1 Like

That’s… kinda exactly the new Clash mode…

4 Likes

You cant pick predator anymore, this game is dead. People are just joining matches and if they want to play predator but got firetime they just leave and que again.

I’ve yet to test these changes out, or play the new mode, but I at least wanted to jump on here and say looks like a job well done Illfonic. Some interesting tweaks for sure. Keep up the good work 👍🏻

This update just killed this game, there are lots of players who only play predator so they are just joining games and leaving if they don’t get to be the predator. I’ve been trying to join a normal game for 20 minutes and every time we get leavers.

so let me get this right you want a 12 man team right? to make a game as good OR BETTER as a 300+ team. you know Tryarch is a AAA team right? and illfonic is maybe an A team at best… give them a fucking break

Thats not true , you havent played it in depth. 1 + 3 vs 1 +3 is much easier to balance compared to 3 vs 12. Also if you put more predator ALL PEOPLE WILL LOCK THE PRED ROLE and you will never find 12 ft. This game mode is balanced because you have the same team for both sides. Also you can play ft and pred in the same game. Just my opinion, but it’s obv that 3 vs 12 will be 100% in favor of ft even more than 1 vs 4.

3 Likes

I will give it another shot tommorw, just now I’m trying to figure a new build with all the stats being changed…

Now its random so they basically just killed the game. You cant choose to be fire team or predator anymore. What is happening is that people That always play predator leave the match if they get fire team and vice versa. I joined 5 games and always had leavers. Who the fuck came up with this stupid system.

1 Like

I agree with @Arrow_calis

The big picture is the devs are adding more content to attract more players before adding more things…

1 Like

Yeah , I mean, people just wanted to play pred but that wont work in the long term. This mode is also good for premade and maybe classic Hunt will get cleared more and more by teams and it will be better for avarage people. Think about that also.

1 Like

Man I just played the game I don’t like it at all no hunting aspect it’s just hard point off of call of duty and you get rewarded with a predator after so many kills

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet I think that a possible implement of punishment for quitters should be proposed to the devs. The new mode is fun until the half of the match, then all quit.

Punishment would only be realistic if it was ranked mode… but its not… its quick play which means its casuals… so im afraid not.

As it stands, we were vs ps4 players… with sawz 50 and wiped them all in 3 min 500… game is so fucking dumb I think my estrogen levels spiked.