Patch Notes 2.05

Clash is the ultimate 4v4 PVP that puts players in an all-out, no-holds-barred war. Lasting roughly fifteen minutes, two Fireteams will spawn on one of the four Predator: Hunting Grounds maps with one goal:to capture a location before the next capture area spawns

Thats what it said first ass hat. Lol been here 1 month and thinks he know whats what lol. Loser

1 Like

LMAO
What a useless mode. And we were waiting for…this??? Now this game oficially will die in few months.

People were asking about normal mode with hunt, normal missions for FT and we get some Call of Duty mode. Typical illfonic

9 Likes

This would work better as battle royale imo

2 Likes

This is what happens when leaks are spilled daily and people gather something called unexpected expectations.

3 Likes

This mode sounds actually really fun. So correct me if I’m wrong, but there are respawns?

This sounds similiar to a small scale Star Wars battlefront 1 mode. One player gets the hero character even if they didn’t necessarily get all the kills. Giving everyone a chance to play Pred. Am I foolish for thinking this?

2 Likes

This is not an asymmetrical game anymore… the more it updates the less it looks like it…

1 Like

I actually like that part about it. I haven’t exactly played the mode yet, so I’m eager to see if it’s fun. I expected something like this for the FT pvp Leak anyway so I’m fine with it.

1 Like

What leaks? Nobody talk about leaks. Players were asking for this gamemode, but not this useless trash

1 Like

I expect for them to add future weather effect, something like Evolve that if properly used, could help one said against the other. Night time could be perfect for a “survival” type of game.

Kind of off topic, but wonder if they will do such a thing once next gen drop.

1 Like

There are tons of leaks

This does bring a smile to my face🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Yeah, I just read the updated patch notes, I’m good, thanks. You take the Predator out of the mode and force people to unlock it like this is some kind of Star Wars Battlefront 2 ripoff? Yikes.
This game loses supporters on a daily basis.

2 Likes

You responded to the main post while it was still unlisted and unedited

Not my fault

2 Likes

Whoever thought of this, I owe you a beer🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

So 4v4, then whichever team comes first (fills up their Predator meter), one of that 4 becomes a Predator to make it a 3FT+1P vs 4FT. Man… I don’t know about that lol.

Is it random who becomes predator? If its anything like the random map selections… PMSL.

I will give this update the benefit of doubt. I have to say while the mode isn’t exactly what I wanted it to be it does sound kinda fun. But I’ll just have to see it in action. I’m a bit concerned if the pred has to go up against 7 fireteam guys on its own seeing how going up against 4 was a struggle. But with the recent changes who knows. Speaking of which the changes do sound really decent for the most part. The new map sounds fun. Sad to see no new weapons, perks or gear but oh well, maybe in the next one

2 Likes

@Courier can you confirm if both parties can have a predator Simultaneously?

If so does that mean they can fight each other

Being impatient sorry 😅

Wait, I don’t understand, when a player becomes a predator, does he continue to fight on the side of YOUR team? or … or what?

1 Like

@KayneLucard My brother, we on this Sunday!!

This is beautiful, thank you💚💯💯💯

3 Likes