Patch Notes 2.06 (Hotfix)

Patch Notes 2.06 (Hotfix)

General

• Fixed an issue where foliage was indestructible for clients
  • Fixed an issue where full face covers were sometimes causing issues during cinematics
  • Fixed an issue that caused several elements to be missing their proper localized text
  • Fixed a stuck spot in Excavation near caves
  • Resolved several issues that were causing crashes

Clash

• Fixed an issue where capture points would say “Capture” when they should say “Defend”
  • Clash matches now end when an entire team leaves
  • Fixed an issue where the countdown timer was not working properly in Clash lobbies
  • Fixed an issue where kill notification would appear for non-lethal headshots
  • Fixed an issue where XP was not being calculated properly in Clash
  • Fixed multiple Clash lobby issues related to players leaving and viewing profiles/reporting
29 Likes

Good job. Combi stick outside the map or under the map and bow bug need to be fixed now. It comes their turn. Good luck @OldKingHamlet 💪🏻.

12 Likes

You mean arrows and stick shoot thru walls also, right?

Arrows that go through crouched fireteam and wrist blade attack instead of ahooting the arrow.

7 Likes

@OldKingHamlet please we need new content, the players who spend more than 5 hours a day, the game becomes very repetitive

@Courier Please fix Predator melee weapon damage from going through walls. It is totally BS to be hit by the combistick that is outside a wall or other obstruction.

4 Likes

the “stuck on aim” bug is still happening for predator during hunt.

3 Likes

wait the end of the month like evrybody dude

2 Likes

So no fix for challenges not being counted towards when playing Clash?

I would, if they only updated the roadmap, the only good thing about the patch was the map, the new mode is not of interest to me

3 Likes

Predlocks?

1 Like

So now the branches and foliage will not stop 50bmg from sniper rifle?

2 Likes

they still will…but not after two shot, they are destructible again

1 Like

Thank you firnfixing the folliage!

Looking forward to future fixes and the content were gonna be smacked with :)

2 Likes

Nicely done IMO I think getting more v-coins (sorry idk how to spell the currency’s actual name lol) on this clash mode and a nice intro/outro for the game mode! And when are we getting predator challenges!! 😭

1 Like

An interesting bug came across, an AI soldier on the crash map shot me from a container)))

Thanks @Courier for the speedy hotfix. I
Currently have a video I will be editing later today. Was on derailed last night and had an objective to destroy computer servers in the lumber part of the train yard and they were indestructible. Will post video and tag as soon as possible. Thanks keep up the good work

3 Likes

I’ll be sure to take a look, thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

We had a Predator challenge once when they first implemented them. Predator wait times went to about a hour. I think I had 55 mins as est wait times.
I would not mind a monthly community based challenge for the Predator tho. Something like as a community get 50000 skulls or something like that with a payout of 50000vt

2 Likes