Patch Notes 2.06 (Hotfix)

Way to go Illfonic! Keeping me happy 😎

Yeah the frame rate is still bad

nice ma bois
theres a thing that would be awesome for teh game one is that theres a story while doing the main game not the pvp,so you could make like storys of legendary preds (only if you play pred no fireteam) like the first pred to kill a engenier ,pred wolf,the first to kill pred alien,etc that would be epic

Let’s free up some memory by removing the AI reaction to seeing FT covered in mud

Like they’ve never seen mud before…

When are the new predator masks coming out I’ve seen leaks

Where do u download this patch? is it in the game or here on the sight somewhere? i cant find it. this is the first time i play this game

Patch should already be there if it’s your first time playing

But it says in the game The patch is available

1 Like

Just check for update

1 Like

uch,last time he killed 3 of us, in house, from outside with katana. Very sad :(

Yeah, it will say that even after you’ve updated the game. Ignore that message👍🏼

1 Like

Just happened to me earlier but after like 5 mins a random on my team finally got them with the grenade launcher, but he was shooting them the whole time, referring to the servers at the lumber yard being indestructible

1 Like

You come suck my dick🖕🍆

4 more days!!

the only thing i wish that waiting times become shorter to play predator …if i open the game and see 8 min i just close it …why 8 min becomes fast 12 min i dont wait ±12 min to come in empty lobby and go wait another 10 min or so to enter new lobby…i love to play ft but once in while i whould love to play predator too …but with those waiting times sorry this game is done for me …everybody says git good how can you become good if you are playing max 3 matches in hour and can sometimes play 2 max 3 hours a day ? be honest in those 3 hours you spend 1,5 hours waiting be realistic i have patience but not that kind of patience … so long waiting times dont get lower than now i just qiuet playing its that simple …and than we dont we speak from rest of bugs and glitches this game haves …its fun game and i really like it but waiting times just let me stop playing

1 Like

The past couple of days the estimated waiting times have been scary, even Fireteam was a high estimate. But I can usual get a match long before that time. I’d like to understand how it gets these estimates…

Hello Illfonic

I have a very major game suggestion that might interest you. When I was playing Predator Hunting Grounds, I noticed that the 3rd person gameplay looked nice when I was spectating a Fireteam Member. I just wanted to suggest a “Toggle First/Third Person” feature. And since this is a Playstation Exclusive game, I would recommend making it the button on the center of the controller. This feature would make my game experience much improved, and it would make hand to hand fights with the Predator less chaotic. I have seen games such as “Star Wars Battlefront” do things like this, and I would just love to see this added to the game. Anyway, I hope this message reaches you.

Thanks

1 Like

Illfonic master fagots whay we use mud if predator see as anyway?

This is not a PS exclusive, though…

1 Like

Maybe clash should be made free to play?

Or gauntlet when it releases

Warzone is very successful and it’s free