Patch Notes 2.06 (Hotfix)

I dont know about you guys but I think we need more hotfixes

3 Likes

thank god they fixed the indestructible branches!

1 Like

Oyuna giremiorum mk 1 saat bekliyorum ,
I wait 40 minutes to enter the game 🤬🤬

No, we are not.

2 Likes

Still didn’t fix the idle animations in the customization menu when using skins & variants.

Illfonic: Fixes Crashes
Playerbase: Proceeds to Crash
Also Playerbase: -____________________________-

ye, long wait for these fixes since like last 4 patches:

• predator melee attacks instead of Aim Down Sight while holding a bow (not sure but occuring ofter when overloaded or after previous melee attacks)
  • infinite FT minigun shoot sound when dying while firing
  • projectiles (bow, spear) shots go through left part of enemy FT model without hit. especially trough Dutch 87 model, even when not moving (so lag is not a cause, neither ‘left hand weapon hold’ offset)
  • predator energy bar keeps blinking as overloaded after overload cooldown is already over
  • sometimes predator refuses to perform leap (aiming for spot and releasing button does not perform leap, just cancels it)
2 Likes

I propose a leap overhaul

When you hold leap a red trajectory path is shown and you can now adjust the height of your leap for unprecedented levels of control

1 Like

How is that any different than what it is now?

you can control how high you leap

Basically giving you total control

You know what… You’re right it’s not different at all lol

Technically currenty it does it for you because it automatically determines where the landing zone is.

You’re right.

I’m just high and thought I had a good idea lol

Leap still needs some fine tuning though

3 Likes

Fix the Frame rate please!

3 Likes

Bullets need to go through leafs 🍃 at full force. How are we supposed to hit the pred while he’s on the trees when the leafs get in the way? This is pathetic and frustrating and needs to be fixed.

The pred can hit ft through walls even with the combi stick, but ft bullets can’t go through leafs…seriously.?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Has been happening since last update

that bug still exists
the arrow bug

Great job to fix the foliage issue

the new mode isnt for everyone but to be fair. this mode wasnt expected and it turn a 4v1 asysmetrical game in to a TDM/Domination 8 player game. And i love it. glad they brought a nice change of pace to the game.

Clash mode is awful. What don’t you guys get ppl want to be the predator. I really can’t believe how bad this game is, I wish a refund was possible

3 Likes

Idk wht was fixed but the problems are still there like i Cant choose thru loadouts sometimes when getting ready for hunt or clash…i literally cant see on trees in excavation cz theres too much lag. The aim and fire button doesnt work sometimes.