Patch Notes 2.11

Yeah, my friends tested impenetrable and it’s garbage, it’s basically a nerf because now you cant run the same builds as before. It’s useless now. The hitboxe glitch is still there, so fireteam can completely outplay the Predator by pressing one button to crouch and all the range shots will go through the body. Ft gets 2 new op classes and Pred got Viking that was trash. Also Pred didnt the buff he needed and he got basically only nerfs like for Lens perk. They suceeded in make this community die to close server as soon as possibile. I hope they lose this fucking job because they are not able to do it and they stole money to many people, they deserve to finish under a bridge after lying to so many people. I am out of this shit, is not a Predator game absolutly and I gave also so many feedbacks that get ignored. Starting by the challenge 1 vs 3 with 1000+ comments (bigger thread in the forum) and so many other with video proofs and informations coming from private tests. It was a short chapter in my life, I had fun to play with people I met in this game (so many), of course not for the game that was trash and unbalanced but just for the people. Hope the best for you gamers, enjoy your game experience, I will leave also the forum because it was useless to stay and give feedbacks. gg guys 💪🏻

10 Likes

See ya. I might play this game later this week, but that may be the last time I ever play it. I’m going back to the good old days of Star Wars Battlefront 2. May the force be with you.

1 Like

1 Like

We need to start quantifying this. How many shots with a specific weapon for second wind with a specific weapon pre and post patch. Is download automatic? If not, maybe someone with a pre patch version can help test

Oh man do I love Mrs. Bonham Carter ❤️❤️❤️

Ok I’m 2 for 3 but I didn’t die and only 2 escaped on the one I lost. So it’s ok but you definitely have to be even more careful and decisive as pred. The rocket launcher is very powerful so I hope they don’t get many shots with it, and you can’t destroy the mines and they act like the preds motion sensors not suree how I feel about that. Should be able to destroy them just like they can destroy the preds.

1 Like

With a pre version you cant connect…

1 Like

Hopefully whoever tests consistently can give quantifiable data when comparing previous tests

And the shoulder cannon is now badass

2 Likes

Alright, so there are some positive things here. New FT OWLF class is cool. Modified reserve and plasma caster buffs are excellent. The new perk…meh. Impenetrable…meh.

But what really bothers me, that I find unforgivable, is the complete lack of bug fixes. The bow. Predkour. Claiming. Hit boxes. Invisible walls for the disk. Fucking BLUE SCREEN with self revive.

I mean, what the fuck guys?

And here we are 8 months after release with STILL only four maps and a COD game mode fucking nobody wanted? Game should have been released with at least five maps and 2-3 modes. At this point it’s, as I said, unforgivable.

You guys either need to fire people or move over for another studio, because you’re not getting the job done.

6 Likes

@OldKingHamlet

Do it for baby Jesus!!

Fix the bow

Hotfix ASAFP

2 Likes

New bug:
3 FT members get to the chopper.
The 4th member is left behind, altough he is not dead, and the chopper has plenty of time to get to.

Dont you dare bitch.
Pred didn’t get shit.

1 Like

Ft got even more shit they didnt need.

1 Like

Happened to me before this patch

Sucks it’s back

5 Likes

Who the hell do you think you are to call me a bitch?? Do you even know me? Im your friend? No. So STFU and treat people with respect.

Bro.
Ffs your reading comprehension is low and you went full female on me.

I told you not to bitch.
I never said you were a bitch.

So calm the fuck down, stop assuming the worse of people.

Its fucking annoying seeing you still bitching, when ft has such a damn advantage and has had one for the longest.

So calm the fuck down and learn how to read.

3 Likes

I read it fine @Fire
Lol FT mains are crazy

2 Likes

We can always count on batman to uphold justice! Lol

1 Like