Patch Notes 2.11

There’s still hope!

Fun fact

Danny Trejo secretly worked for the OWLF and was under cover in Baja, California investigatting Yautja activity before he was abducted

3 Likes

James, I like your spirit. What are you, like 70?

Predator Combistick and Wrist Blades are equal to Knife Fireteam in damage and Fireteam when dealing with knife strikes can block the attacks of Combistick and Wrist Blades of the Predator, how can this be? And just like before, one Fireteam player can deal a lot of damage to the Predator with a knife and even kill him, how can this be?
personalization kits Predator and Fireteam slot 1,3,4 do not open, in the Predator and Fireteam images menu in personalization kits weapons are not displayed on the Predator and Fireteam models and in the slots too

James Cameron is ageless. He does not conform to the standards of what you people perceive as time.

1 Like

Illfonic reply: no. don’t you get it, that’s how we get you to play more of this game. figure it out newb 😁

1 Like

So why exactly this man was implemented into a game? is this is cuz hes black?

1 Like

He’s a famous athlete.

No.

ok, im not into amercian football, so maybe youre right. But my question is still open. American football isnt the most popular sport in the world, and hes not in the top ten players of it(i googled it). So why did they choose him, and not, for example, Sidney Patrick Crosby?

why then? theres no connection between him and a phg playerbase or a predator universe

1 Like

More than likely because he plays video games and has made cameos in other games before, he’s also a pretty cool person overall, liked by many people and I’m pretty sure Illfonic has their own reasons but let’s just default to because he’s black.

1 Like

I get that u like him, but this cant be the reason and that doesnt gives the answer to my question. i dont see any logic in implementin him into phg. we already have a dude with dreads in it, and this is the predator itself

1 Like

Marketing. “Beast Mode” is a brand, that Marshawn Lynch is trying to build.

Reputation and relative age. Not only is Lynch recently retired, and still fresh in the public’s mind, but his reputation as an athlete is someone that couldn’t be stopped on the field.

Biggest demographic. I’m not interested in football either, I am a fan of Mixed Martial Arts and Collegiate Wrestling, but American Football has a huge demographic, and the US has, by far, the largest player base in Predator Hunting Grounds.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m a fan of his but I know who he is and I do respect him. I’d go further into detail about why he’s popular but @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK already laid out most of them.

What in the dumbest of dumb-fuckery did I just read. So he can’t be in the game because he has dreads when the predators themselves have predlocks… yet you don’t mind two Dutch’s in the game when there’s already characters in the game that have similar hairstyles. Now I don’t normally toss this around but I’m pretty sure you’re just racist.

3 Likes

The mistake was to give this game to this little dev studio. No way…

5 Likes

T R U T H !

1 Like

I don’t think they like playing predator in their own game. Hence why FT keeps getting new weapons and gear (auto spotting proximity things are SUCH FT ass wiping it’s insane) while predator gets no new gear, trash melee weapons, and what range weapons he does have are broken. Fuck off.

3 Likes

Just your daily reminder that THE BOW STILL WON’T FUCKING CHARGE😡

4 Likes

Oh I hadn’t noticed.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

1 Like

And the wristblade attack bug has evolved, now it happens when you’re in the trees🙄 Yup, you’ll randomly perform a wristblade attack, decloak and for extra shits n giggles you dismount… They need to just stop adding things at this point, the more they add the more bugs we end up with.

1 Like