Patch Notes 2.11

I guess he is against diversity.

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet you wanna handle this?

It just sucks that Dante has limited customization. I would like to put a ballistic mask on him or the reaper or some hats would be cool.

1 Like

Yeah don’t know why when we can do the same for Dutch. I gave him the skull face paint. It makes him look like he’s one of the voodoo guys from predator 2, and concrete jungle, or Grimm from twisted metal (2012) only badass.

1 Like

Welcome

Same. I’ve been playing for two days and noticed 0 difference in damage threshold on predators of all classes. I think they lied because seriously, Im still getting absolutely melted as soon as I’m spotted, and I play pretty safely.

They dont know what they’re doing and its sad. They want to give fireteam every advantage possible, including 2min missions. This isn’t a predator game anymore lol

I understand. Impenetrable is really strong now, if you can fit it in your build.

No it isnt. I’ve been playing Viking with impenetrable and… yeah, theres no difference apart from using up more points now. Theyre either lying or incompetent. Did a test, not even trying to win, just seeing if there’s really a difference and got melted in seconds as the viking with impenetrable. Unacceptable.

Predator is spawnig right next to FT pretty frequently

1 Like

Any video of this? I’m still spawning at opposite side of the map from Fireteam.

I’ll make sure to capture the footage next time

👍🏼 I’m interested to see this. I know Scout Class can reach Fireteam and be on top of them before they’ve touched dirt on certain maps (Derailed and Overgrowth) if the Predator player knows the game well enough.

can you just make max level 200 cause i have no reason to play :/

1 Like

Needs to be at least 250, 300 would be better because you can max 50 levels easily in a few days of dedicated grinding. But I feel you, absolutely nothing incentivising me to play the game other than my inner fanboy wanting to see/hear/be/kill Predator

3 Likes

Well, you’re not going to be invincible, but it’s definitely 20% less damage from bullets. Don’t know what else I can say.

Sometimes on derailed, predator spawns at drug road and fireteam spawns at lumberyard, and it will seem like the predator spawned right on top of you if they leap to your location right away.

1 Like

Just saying you Predators got more DLC characters than the FT. We got 2 Dutchs, OWLF guy and now Dante.

They shoulda gave us danny trejo with his dual scorpions along with beast

3 Likes

Got a point there I been askin for Danny Glover and Danny trejo and call it the Danny pack 😅 weapons for em would be dual machine pistols and the 12 gauge shorty

3 Likes

😂 right lol but instead they give us a football player that has never had anything to do with the Predator Franchise. 🤦😂😂

2 Likes