Patch Notes 2.11

Some who just accepts what they get, and dont wanna see that we can actuall get MUCH better content. Tons of devs out there, that provide better content for their games. My brother mentioned The Isle which is a small dev team, from what i understood and they give out free updates every week… including new Dinosaurs etc… while Ilfonic gives us a Football player with a rocket launcher. lmao

2 Likes

coming in december 2022, confirmed

1 Like

Okay I see but you cannot pay this game like a predator it’s not designed that way. You do realize you have to fight 4 people at once latest games mechanics in the systems work is to bluntly fight them with brutality there is no stealth there is no traps but the fire team has traps the humans have traps for the predators where has that ever been in the predator universe? Predators are the superior but they can’t do that in this game because it won’t work

all the buffs i wanted for pred is fix leap jump, melee attack instead of aim, bow charging.

Im stealing this simple sad Wolf meme.

1 Like

My way is just if anybody’s ever played Ghost recon wildlands the predator event that’s how it should have been in my opinion

Such a disappointing garbage update.

5 Likes

There still isn’t full ps4 pro support so don’t hold your breath

Well obviously the system they have just doesn’t work.there’s not one thing balanced about this game I mean the fire team can run faster than me so,

email

7 Likes

I’m so baffled by this update. I just…there are no words. Another FT update. Pred gets nothing. Perk buffs mean nothing against teams with 40% damage buffs and 40% damage reduction.

Bow still not fixed.

BOW STILL NOT FIXED!!! 🤬🤬🤬🖕🖕🖕

4 Likes

83e0809151cb279278ea0963b13351c2

D E A D

New launcher takes away ~12-15% HP from Zerker with one shot LUL(don’t know if that guy had bane perk)

1 Like

5 Likes

Even given the extreme danger provided by the Fireteam, this level of bullshit seems excessive. Regardless, your new character is being purchased now.

Illfonic, what were you thinking? Right when I was starting to have faith in y’all, you do this… Good, very good buffing the pred, as little as you did. But the FT buff was wholly and blatantly unnecessary.

I hope you guys have a part two to the holiday patch. most of my Pred buddies are renouncing the game due to your inexorable favor for the Fireteam, and more are joining them everyday…

Guys, this is the last thread of the string, and it’s hanging on for dear life. The only reconciliation you can find at this point would be answering the right questions during the devsteam tomorrow. Please, for the love of Predator, do the right thing. Myself and many others are counting on you…

7 Likes

A fucking rocket launcher

2 Likes

I’m just not rooting for Illfonic anymore. They don’t deserve it.

2 Likes

I mean you can’t really expect anything good to come from this game or the recent movies either they’re all crap they fill it with garbage that has nothing to do with the universe or lore it’s just fighting between who has the bigger dick lol an sad to say such an iconic movie or in characters or just going downhill can’t even get a good game

The way these people complain about fireteam updates just shows me how little this community actually knows about game design. Fireteam gameplay at release felt clunky and generic. It’s slowly becoming more and more interesting. As that happens, predator wait times will balance out to more acceptable levels. Predator always felt great to play unless you were a noob getting melted in 2 seconds. Predator is not supposed to be a juggernaut. They are a tactical hunter. Learn to be tactical.

2 Likes

Looks like a dlc predator for February.

Edit: its another ft memember yay…

1 Like