Patch Notes 2.11

6.34gb for PC

First of all predator versus for humans the way they have this game is ridiculous it’s no match even still for one pred but for the way for this game is designed and for it to be balanced it just doesn’t work this game should have never been made. But the game is very easy for both sides if you know what you’re doing but this company should never made a predator game if they were just gave us an RPG where your predator on their universe yeah that would have worked they’re only getting those success was Friday the 13th look at their other games they’re all the flop.

1 Like

Yeh, still downloading 9n my dial up connection 😂

2 Likes

They do not listen to a god damn word we say at all. There’s no mention of balancing FT specializations at all so 4 field medics with 80% damage reduction is fair I guess. Preds got a defense buff that’ll mean nothing to assault deadly, recon snipers, scout dualists, etc. also who are these perks for considering most preds have anywhere from 9-12 perk slots, just one of those will force you to use some of the most useless perks or non at all.

5 Likes

Yea they’re biased towards pc players I know

So impenetrable and the “defense” boost are minimal?

That means nothing my high end well managed PC is an OVEN each time i play predator… on other games its running fine silent and below 50celsius

Newbie FTs yeah, newbie preds fuck em.

2 Likes

They might be how they say “significant” but that shit gets NULLIFIED by FIRETEAM PERKS… they are literally fucking unbalanced… im pretty sure the main thing that fucks the PRED perks are the FIRETEAM SPECIALIZATIONS

This game can’t be balanced bro we’re talking about the predator he has too many advantages they’re not going to add traps for him they’re not going to make him stealthy like how predators are it’ will make the game too easy but yet people keep asking for it…

I hope the new guy has camo colors

Blue doesn’t blend in well in the jungle

Well I mean yeah if you’ve got an assault with deadly and someone else running leader you’re still looking at 40% or so damage buff…

Where is the unlocked framerate for PS5? Come on. That’s such a basic fix.

1 Like

You just need to test how many sniper shots you need to kill pred with bane , if it is less than 8 , then it’s useless.

It can be easily fucking balanced… i already came up with a plan with fucking @Lazycollinator long time ago… all they have to do is literally add this stuff get ready write these notes:

• Bullet drop
  • Bullet projection
  • Realistic weapon weight & stamina consumption
  • Unique body part damage register (head is gonna be the most damage registering body part obviously)
2 Likes

What the fudge ??? Bro predator 2 badass guy first then add the trash after what the hell are you guys doing with this update. I don’t usually ever say anything bad but jeeez this is borderline disappointing and all this time for so little to offer ?

3 Likes

You do know that the balance before this patch was already heavily in favor of the FT right? After this it’ll be beyond overkill. Also what advantages? Cloak seems to be a lot more visible since the cloak buff lately, dithered lens got horribly nerfed, armor means nothing to the FT since their DPS is through the roof.

1 Like

Dude, have you ever play this game? What advatages are you talking about? Pred is shit in this game. Stop trolling please

Yep, I am just waiting my boys to tell me if they did fix or not the crouch hitboxe and bow bug. If the answer is not, I will just delete this trash game from my desktop.

It’s not bro sorry if this game was on Xbox then yea but ps5 can’t be done unless it’s ported and these guys won’t do that