Patch Notes 2.11

Habéis matado al juego , solo tenéis que escuchas a la comunidad y a los fans , por ejemplo podéis incluir gratis al jungle Hunter , muchos fallos , decepcionante…

Think there’s a strong likelihood the February DLC is a female or Scout-like class Predator. So another DLC I won’t buy. Give me Wolf!

2 Likes

Wolf is overrated but it would be nice to get him to I want big game predator

1 Like

Don’t you think that it might help in some situations. Like you jump in to melee someone and while attacking them you are being shot from behind? Gotta be worth trying.

1 Like

I often get shot leaping away, even cloaked, so I’m going to give it a go.

1 Like
2 Likes

Its too early to judge but my first impression reading the patch notes are not favourable but give it week ig.

All the things you mentioned… at the beginning it was different but now it isn’t

The parry should be possible kinda i guess i will give them that but max 2 parries… and if u go for third u exhaust ur self and u move slowly and stuff

But before all of that shit u mentioned that got changed in game, this was clearly the only possible way for them to save the game XD…

Looks too slim for a pred. Oh God please don’t tell me it’s that chick in the skimpy outfit. She’s goofy as fuck and overrated.

Which chick… the one from latest movie… cause i hate her XD

She was so sexist in the movie ngl

but overall movie was kinda weird…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m well aware. I’ve been playing since launch. Bear traps are best used in tight confined spaces, not out in the open jungle. Either that or at the base of the chopper.

Nah that one from AvP with nothing but fish nets and a bra. She gets adopted by the preds or something it’s as silly as the emissionary preds imo.

I mean I wouldn’t put it past them to add another FT DLC next month with more buffs to FT.

1 Like

3:50 time search for a predator. LUL
Looks like nobody wants to playing him

Well, just yesterday I decided to use impenetrable on my Hunter Class

The Perk probably is removed now and I need to think of a new perks to use for Aihrui.

If she’s a class for the fireteam I’ll be both relieved and annoyed. Relieved that we won’t be seeing her do inhumane stuff and annoyed because it will be another DLC that’s not for pred.

2 Likes

Damn! I’m heading back to the jungle!

There’s no way in hell she could play as a pred with the current game mechanics, she would definitely play FT.

I would’ve hoped that they added new gear for pred, or new ranged weapons considering they’ve been trying to discourage melee by giving us more melee weapons and armor buffs but nah.

2 Likes

It’s alright at least pred mains got a perk to help them run away lmfao

1 Like

Billy-Knows

3 Likes