Patch Notes 2.12 (Hotfix)

Thanks illfonic

Wow they actually fixed bugs that should of been dealt with months ago.

No most people hated that shit where the predator could hit you through walls. It’s a wall for a reason…

But it was so helpful. Dam man

Then they make the O.W.L.F Bat that can deflect back plasma caster shots with correct timing. Lol

I know it’s not listed, but predkour has been working perfectly. In fact, everything has. So…wow.

3 Likes

This is a good sign.

1 Like

@Courier

@OldKingHamlet

You’ve managed to placate @Weevo540??

2 Likes

We shouldn’t be praising them for doing the bare mininum, this all should of been fixed ages ago, we should praise them for going above and beyond not for having the game functioning.

3 Likes

There is still a bug where new players who buy predator DLC classes can not use there new classes please fix this bug I didn’t buy the DLC for nothing!

Wonder what this patch will fuck up that wasn’t fucked up before.

BTW can yall cancel the Israeli sniper DLC and get back to work on predators? I thought I bought a predator game… oh wait nvm last leak was 3 female predators planned. Woo hoo for the girls at illfonic I guess cuz theres 0 women playing this game.

Good fixes here! Let’s keep moving forward with it!

1 Like

You sure do have a unique (fucked up) way of looking at things.

And there are women who play this game genius 🤣

I’m hyped for Isabelle and the lady Yautja coming to the game

I will finally have a reason to utilize female characters!!

Sorry the ones we got are 😴

Now how about some Rhonda Rousey

Or Olivia Munn 😍😍

Or Vivica A Fox

1 Like

There was a Female Only Pred Class leaked? When where?

Awhile ago

Right here on the forums

Valkyrie

Cleopatra

Joan of arc Pred would also be sweet

2 Likes

Well just to be certain, there was a comms class for FT which actually had a screenie. Some things don’t ever get leaked like the DLCs.

Right those leaks, I completely forgot about them, I thought you meant there had been a new leak like recently tho either way thanks for reminding me about those and that they are doubling down on Norse Style Preds 😂 I wonder if the Feb update could end up being fairly large, though I’m probably still in the honeymoon phase since they finally fixed my Bow and getting my hopes up again 😂

1 Like

Wow. I’ve legit had no issues minus my gear disappearing on one loadout. Well done fellas 👍

4 Likes

I did just wait almost 15 minutes for a lobby only to get infinite connecting again tho 🤦‍♂️

1 Like