Patch Notes 2.12 (Hotfix)

Seeing you post this really makes me happy for you guy, too often I’ve seen you post about getting hit with the bugs! So to see this gives me a little more hope for PHG 😁👍

edit: minus the long que times 😒 I imagine all of us Bow Preds are flocking to the Jungles to let loose the volley

1 Like

I’m hoping for at least a new map with Isabelle

1 Like

Me too My “Hope” is we get the Hunting Planet from Predators along with a new Level cap that will unlock The Super Pred Class some new toys And maybe Just Maybe…Pred Teams…is this too much to hope for?..I feel like maybe it is…

3 Likes

Yeah honestly I’m OK with the que time of that means people are picking the game up. I know I’ve talked a lot of shit, much of it straight up mean. And I meant every fucking word. But nothing would please me more than to have to eat my words.

3 Likes

Not at all

Unless they have more content they have managed to keep under wraps I think a big update would drop around the 1 year anniversary

1 Like

Bro I feel you on that, not the Shit Talking part 😂 as I don’t really do that, but as far as the frustration, and the wanting more players 100% Im there with you I only had time for one match with my Scout and the bow but I encounterd zero issur as well hopefully nothing else rears its head in the weeks to come

1 Like

WTF still no fix for the Predlocks? Fucking hell, this is getting so ridiculous. This company is the worst when it comes to fixing things.

You mean when they look like they’re flapping in the wind? I actually haven’t seen that after the patch

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong while I would like them to fix small miscellaneous bugs and glitches like that as annoying as those are I’d rather they get the bigger game breaking ones fixed first. Hopefully they’ll fix the audio bug in Feb.

1 Like

I mean TBH even if they just added to the weapons we already had that would be fine as well let me Yeet my weapons at will! Give me diff modes for the HHPC and SPC give me Diff Bow Modes or Arrow types. Or even just an extra perk slot.

2 Likes

Bug des arbres pour moi et plusieurs fois

That’s awesome, but please can you fix the bug that leaves me unable to leap after getting knocked into second wind?

The only class that is unaffected by this, is my alpha predator and I have no clue why. I’ve seen other people encounter this bug, and have friends who get it as well.

It’s something that cripples your predator beyond salvation, preventing you from actually getting a “Second Wind”.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon, if anyone has had this problem, please lmk by replying/up voting.

some of my predator loadouts are still bugged out, can’t access them

update: after going into my PS4’s save data storage and deleting the user settings data appears to have corrected the issue as every loadout i have now made loads just fine.

damn, i stopped playing because of it, 4 months ago…

I hope next patch has a little more dedication to the Predator and gives him a buff that actually feels like a buff.

No hate, no whining. I just have to honestly say that the armor defence increase doesn’t do much against coordinated players. They still melt me quite quickly.

while it may be a bug keep in mind it might also be them flip flopping on the mechanic

when the game first came out predator could not leap in 2nd wind then later on they decided to let predators leap in second wind because it turned out FT were too fast on foot

but it was thought at the time that was a thing because of the bunny hopping bug that FT had though later they would buff the movespeed perk and give FT specializations which increase their ground speed

so i’d assume after patch 2.04 when they buffed the stamina amount of all predators they may have second thoughts about it… Or maybe your right and it’s just a bug

Wow you guys really stepped up thank you!!! @Courier @OldKingHamlet

1 Like

Yup. A map like a Predator preserve. As in the movie.

2 Likes

I’m more like to the shot effectiveness.
Like: shot to the legs/arms, low damage. Shots to the chest/back, medium damage. Shot to the head, high damage.
Also, reduce damage from pistols and SMG. And slightly enhance damage from sniper and shotgun at close range.

1 Like