Buff FT nerf pred

Predator alfa con cuerpo 2?..eso es digno del meme de la Horny jail XD

Es que tienes que dispararle a la cara XD

Great work team, hope for the better. 👍

1 Like

Hey! Look at that!

Took you only 3 months.

1 Like

I came here after a little bit of a break to commend you guys for fixing Lootboxes. I don’t care about getting Yellow or Reds every roll, but I like that I am not getting the SAME loot and duplicate cash everytime. It has brought excitement back for me, so great jobs guys @OldKingHamlet

2 Likes

Because you need to shoot all four together, or at least three. This detail emphasizes that playing FT is a team game. When you play with FT, you shoot with them together, rather than running away while he attacks your mate, as some beginners do.

1 Like

Thank you for the update @IllFonic, @OldKingHamlet, I believe in your project, don’t stop and don’t quit the game. The game has great potential. I play with pleasure.
Tell me, when will you make the game available on Steam? To increase your online players?

4 Likes

Buff pigs nerf FT and pred

1 Like

Yes, this is a sweet update. I’m glad there’s more weeklies now 😎

4 Likes

I say possibly when Xenomorph Fireteam comes out xD

2 Likes

@Durbs2001 did not insult you.
Neither did I.

1 Like

Over many days (6 monts) predator still buff like hell and FT die like AI? ::)) trash usles developers request money for shit and unbalance.

I did 1 head shoot with the new TF roket luncer and Predator come and kill all TF …have a TANK no HEAD, no amo on the map , no camuflage wen u are mud… , predator jump eat 2 pigs and is fresh …

FT has to cooperate otherwise they will be slaughtered

All it takes is one weak FT to bring the whole team down

Hitting a rocket shot isn’t nearly as effective as making sure your team is safe at all times

3 Likes

I can take credit for being the squeaky wheel on behalf of the players BUT the credit on the actual traction goes to Lucas (who also helped make the custom matches functionality): https://www.illfonic.com/illfonic/meet-the-dev-lucas-pederson/

3 Likes

NO NOT THE FORMIDABLE POWER IF THE RELOAD

NOUSE MAKER HAS BEEN NERFED

Thanks Lucas! And you for being a squeaky wheel, at least your useful (unlike the one on my shopping cart 😂)

Great update cant wait for more. Valkyrie is a beaut as well!

2 Likes

Dude you tripping.
Ft has the complete advantage.

1 Like