1 Like

Yes, this is a sweet update. I’m glad there’s more weeklies now 😎

4 Likes

I say possibly when Xenomorph Fireteam comes out xD

2 Likes

@Durbs2001 did not insult you.
Neither did I.

1 Like

Over many days (6 monts) predator still buff like hell and FT die like AI? ::)) trash usles developers request money for shit and unbalance.

I did 1 head shoot with the new TF roket luncer and Predator come and kill all TF …have a TANK no HEAD, no amo on the map , no camuflage wen u are mud… , predator jump eat 2 pigs and is fresh …

FT has to cooperate otherwise they will be slaughtered

All it takes is one weak FT to bring the whole team down

Hitting a rocket shot isn’t nearly as effective as making sure your team is safe at all times

3 Likes

I can take credit for being the squeaky wheel on behalf of the players BUT the credit on the actual traction goes to Lucas (who also helped make the custom matches functionality): https://www.illfonic.com/illfonic/meet-the-dev-lucas-pederson/

3 Likes

NO NOT THE FORMIDABLE POWER IF THE RELOAD

NOUSE MAKER HAS BEEN NERFED

Thanks Lucas! And you for being a squeaky wheel, at least your useful (unlike the one on my shopping cart 😂)

Great update cant wait for more. Valkyrie is a beaut as well!

2 Likes

Dude you tripping.
Ft has the complete advantage.

1 Like

Is everyone on ps4 pro and ps5 disabling the frame rate cap? I recommend it. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Actually just did this. Thank you in advance

Ps5? Seems like almost 60fps to James Cameron.

1 Like

Yes and yes. I watched @Thunder-Cats streaming and realized “Wait a second…why doesn’t mine look like that…ooooooh”

Yep. The devs should have made an announcement for it. They deserve some credit for adding the option. Game runs smooth as a prom queen’s thighs now.

1 Like

How do you disable it on PS4 pro?

In the game options. You won’t see a big improvement on ps4 pro but it’s still a slight upgrade.

1 Like

Better than nothing.

Yep. Tried it on the pro too. It’s decent.

1 Like