Patch Notes 2.16 (Hotfix)

They weren’t in the notes previously but were implemented last patch, theyre just making a note about it.

AND ON THIS DAY THE PEOPLE HERALDED ILLFONIC

5 Likes

Right…but with the wording I wasn’t sure

strong textI agree. Illfonic continues to impress with their hard work.

2 Likes

These are all things the games has been needing for a while plus some little things here and there just shows they’re trying

5 Likes

Great work with this hot fix guys, my thoughts can be seen here:
PREDATOR!!!

7 Likes

What about body type 3

Why can we get the old school predator in the game anymore?

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet

Thanks for the hot fix. Nice one. Well done. Keep up the good work. This game still has huge potential. Let the team know we definitely want more. Also, a request for a HUD opacity option would be most appreciated. Thanks again.

4 Likes

How long have you played this game…?

Very chad message there

Buff Predator
r6-rainbow-six-siege

1 Like

Buff FT nerf pred

Predator alfa con cuerpo 2?..eso es digno del meme de la Horny jail XD

Es que tienes que dispararle a la cara XD

Great work team, hope for the better. 👍

1 Like

Hey! Look at that!

Took you only 3 months.

1 Like

I came here after a little bit of a break to commend you guys for fixing Lootboxes. I don’t care about getting Yellow or Reds every roll, but I like that I am not getting the SAME loot and duplicate cash everytime. It has brought excitement back for me, so great jobs guys @OldKingHamlet

2 Likes

Because you need to shoot all four together, or at least three. This detail emphasizes that playing FT is a team game. When you play with FT, you shoot with them together, rather than running away while he attacks your mate, as some beginners do.

1 Like

Thank you for the update @IllFonic, @OldKingHamlet, I believe in your project, don’t stop and don’t quit the game. The game has great potential. I play with pleasure.
Tell me, when will you make the game available on Steam? To increase your online players?

4 Likes