Lol still man that shit looks horrible xD

Love how I can exfil on the roof! Lol thatā€™s awesome

Thank u for the Melon-men shader xD

1 Like

OK so played against a good team. Some thoughts

1. The frame rate on base ps4 has gotten unplayable as both FT and pred
  2. Auto claim appears to be back
  3. Weapon switch not working properlY Couldnā€™t switch weapons
  4. Pred specializations do absolutely nothing against crazy FT DPS. The ONLY one that could work here is locked on scout for some reason
  5. Spotter perk still retarded
  6. Melee tracking still retarded
  7. Predkour still buggy. Couldnā€™t mount trees several times when trying. Mounted trees several times when not trying

@GothamsPredator GGs anything youā€™d like to add from that round

We got some cool stuff. But the core problems remain.

3 Likes

Time for the anti field medic build for elder.

Lmao no please no pig eating for ft xD

grafik
I knew my russian friend had a foot fetish

1 Like

so you made Valkyrie unplayable with lower health and less perks, still havent lowered the shoulder cannon damage which means everybody now they just going to play from distance. preds should have more health and not able to shoot the shoulder cannon when uncloaked unlimited times. or if so dont give him tree protection, we have to shoot the whole tree to cut the branches to finally get a hit, and then it just jumps to anotherā€¦

You got me curious. Whatā€™s that build? Looking for a reason to use elder

Please tell me there is an actual DLC still coming @OldKingHamlet

$20 for early access to 3 masks? Really?

1 Like

@Weevo540

Arent you ever happy man šŸ˜

Fantastic update @IllFonic ! Thank you for delivering all the cool additions. Is there a way for ppl that already have the game to some how buy the early access masks and skins? I donā€™t want to wait a month :-(

Mr Black masks is awsome! But will we get the rest of him? ;-) Part that Iā€™m mostly interested in are the dogs XDDDDDD

2 Likes

He has a specialization that raises revive time.

I already own all the previously released Predators, the Predator DLC Bundle isnā€™t a good option for players like me, will we have access to New Masks & Warpaints?

This is the paid DLC this pulse, and the masks will be available for people to earn. But, to quote the blog

"As we successfully hit the one-year mark, it doesnā€™t mean we are done. We have a lot left to bring you. Maybe we will release new Predators, characters, maps, and more. Who knows?! I guess youā€™ll just have to keep looking at our socials, forums, and here to find out more. "

Thereā€™s a good bit of good stuff coming.

3 Likes

Speaking of - who do I have to pay to get those early access masks and skins?

Not that Iā€™m aware of, unfortunately. But, it will be free, and the month will blow by, so as much as I like money, Iā€™d save towards what we have coming down the pipe :p

4 Likes

So we have to buy the new paid DLC for the masks or can we earn them from the lockers?

Never mind that answered my question lol

1 Like