Patch Notes 2.20 (Hotfix)

What’s in December?

1 Like

good work i know its not much but good work im really happy

Guau Illfonic Increíble!!
Sacáis el pack con acceso anticipado a las máscaras y os lo pasáis por donde la da la gana 👍👍

In the PSBlog for last update they stated the masks and shaders in the bundle would be available “by December”

2 Likes

I have not played for 3 months and I doubt that I will play soon, the update or let’s talk and the dlc of April garbage, but this month and July there is no dlc …

2 Likes

Is he running under a different name, im sure I heard him hurl some abuse at me before rage quitting lol

TBF it’s just the Mr.Black stuff that unlocked and everything else could be released by December, not that everything was releasing in December. The community people like Oldkinghamlet have also told us not to buy strictly for the early access items if you already had the DLC. If you wanted it early and bought it early great, but it was always going to release be it in field lockers or for currency.

2 Likes

early access for the Mr Black mask ends in December. We are already in december

1 Like

'Preciate it

*Additional skins and paint can be unlocked by playing from December 2021

1 Like

1 Like

Some of y’all could’ve used that $20 for gas, shit is expensive.

2 Likes

@Courier. Any comments from illfonic about early access until December of the predator masks included in the predators bundle ???

1 Like

We’ve addressed this multiple times on the forum. Please stop spamming
It’s by December not in December

4 Likes

I bought predator hunting grounds 1 and now i have predator hunting grounds 2. Interesting version numbering.

Thought that was @Durbs2001 and @P-willie2000 favorite lollipop

In the excerpt of the product description of the playstation store it does not say that, it clearly states that it is from December, not before December, you can read it clearly in the image that I sent from the description of the playstation store. if it is wrong they should correct it and publish that it is an error

1 Like

Very clearly says by. Maybe a difference in translation?

2 Likes

Thanks Illfonic, I had the 4 dlcs and bought the pack because I thought it was an early access to the skins, thanks for taking care of your fans 👍 until never.

Gracias Illfonic, tenía los 4 dlcs y compré el pack porque pensé que era un acceso anticipado a las máscaras, gracias por cuidar a tus fans 👍
hasta que nunca

1 Like

thanks a lot its means a lot IIIfonic.