Patch Notes 2.20 (Hotfix)

in the Spanish store it clearly says as of December. there I see that it says by. Maybe they should correct it in the Spanish version, it is a very serious error

1 Like

How bout the mask that’s on Arnold’s shoulder

Y’all confuse people cause the way you do dlc is just weird. It’s never straight forward there’s always like a gimmick to it. Not always that’s fairly hyperbolic but you catch my meaning.

It’ll probably be next month, got a feeling they’ll sprinkle these for the next couple of patch’s.

2 Likes

They farmed you for 20 bucks how do you feel

Hahahahahaha bro! You’re so right! Lord that’s lazy as fuck lol

what is this ?

1 Like

Creo que es más error en la traducción, supongo que el mensaje por lo que hemos visto es que se Irán desbloqueando hasta diciembre de 2021, o bueno han dicho los jugadores de eeuu que es la traducción.

1 Like

Man… that was not an issue XDDDDDDDD

1 Like

hahaha it was not me it happened to many of the clan, and they feel stupid XD. I ask him why what he puts on the ps store does not conform to the law

2 Likes

Let’s go for the explanation … although in Spanish at least 4 words are used to express that idea and only one of two letters for English, I doubt very much that it is a lexical error, there are too many words to express an idea, I think that it is rather a misunderstanding that sells dlc (intentional or not … I don’t know)

1 Like

Oh damn that was happening to my buddy too! I didn’t even think it might be the map we were trying to run privates on the new map to check it out we thought it was his internet!
😲

Opened crates for a few hours. I did not unlocked a single thing even though I still have dozens of shaders to unlock.

2 Likes

it literally says it can be unlocked with gameplay (which means you can collect Veritanium while playing and then either purchase them or unlock them in field lockers).

They stated the DLC would grant “early access” which means they will eventually be released without the need to purchase any DLC. When will they be released is up to them. But early access is exactly what we saw with the hammerhead, the rocket launcher, the viking axe, hammer, samurai sword, etc. They all were made available later on without anyone having to purchase any dlc.

2 Likes

@Courier

Hunting Grounds is still not updated on Steam, is the update live? No download for me today.

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
Still no fix for the exploiting using specializations on the wrong classes? Jungle Hunter using Disciplined, Hunter using Brute…
Fixed one exploit location on the Airstrip, but there are still 2 more, at least.
The “Big Foot” unlocked on field lockers are still there…

Uhhh
The radio buzzard/static it’s still there before the reinforcement mission.

2 Likes

in the store in Spanish it clearly states early access until December

1 Like

None of this has been fixed

1 Like

Got it on hunter

1 Like

so, those who don’t purchase the DLC will have to wait until December to have access to ALL the early access content.

Which roughly translates to, if they release all early access content but one before December, and release that last one on December, is still remains true to what they stated.

1 Like