Patch Notes 2.25

1 Like

Yeah is the fourth chunky class

Bro, please don’t take this personally because I like you. But that means precisely dick. Nobody shares anything. It’s 2 months between updates and this is what we have to show for it. No modes. No maps. No pred gear or weapons. No balance fixes. No bug fixes for any of the constant issues. Seriously.

3 Likes

Wtf is that?

1 Like

Send in the clowns 🤡

This is a really solid update @IllFonic! People are upset because we definitely want a little more substance in terms of gameplay (modes). However, it seems that you are addressing that in the future! I hope you guys can communicate it more, that will most likely clear up most of the anger.

There other game they were working on since 2019 and recently released on early access

Lol addressing it in the future. Let’s just put on our big red clown 🤡 nose.
These bozos don’t have a clue what they’re doing. Fuxking clash mode really? A shitty Viking reskin.
Give us the 2v8 or 3v12
You fucking fairies.

2 Likes

People who bought the Cleo DLC before downloading the update be like…

5 Likes

Gauntlet and Lone Wolf are the two things I am most looking forward to, and for the first time they are actually acknowledging the fact that people want these modes (And most likely Mr. Black and Scar Predator).

I’m not saying that people shouldn’t be upset either. I’m not super pumped about this update like I wanted to be, but at the end of the day this is a video game. People are being WAY too overdramatic. I’m excited for what is next because that seems to be what most of us want for this game.

1 Like

Isabel did not receive a Russian voice acting there is no new mode I will not even download the game now
IllFonic is on my blacklist together with Ubisoft

Gauntlet and lonewolf are looking like the one mode . Its a AI horde with fireteam style tasks

But you guys don’t share information…😭

1 Like

Lonewolf definitely set up now with FT bots. They’ll start fine tuning the AI.

I jus looked it up and it looks…lame as fuck. How thwy gonna start a new game while this one has barely any content. Looks like they dedicated more time to that than this game…sadly

Gauntlet is the 15 player mode that was leaked a while ago. Lone Wolf seems to be an objective based Predator mode. I’ll take it, I want to casually play as the Predator while completing some simple objectives. None of it is fully implemented yet so we don’t know exactly how they will function.

1 Like

And will continue to do so!!

2 Likes

How do you guys not have any new game modes yet?

It feels like they’re disciplining us for the leaks and excitement and nonstop threads about it
4e84c7b87ba40.image

2 Likes