Patch Notes 2.25

sparta0

Durbs=stupid head
Also ghey cuz he died and Spartan amgery

1 Like

I believe that even potato developers didn’t understand that when loading mud, it is impossible to cancel the action.
using hand grenade and at the same time activated hammer grenade, the player is locked in the game without any action. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Couldn’t be that stupid? Oh , goobergrabber

1 Like

They need to get the Devs from Cold Iron to upgrade the AI in this game.

5 Likes

100%

I bought but it still appear locked.

1 Like

I died?

But no problem, I’ll kill them without mud.
developers are very potatodevs 😂

1 Like

I’d be willing to donate to a GoFundMe if Illfonic needed money for it, which I highly doubt

4 Likes

Single Player Predator Gamemode and Gauntlet

2 Likes

Digging what I’m hearing! Fireteam bots is huge for me if they’re decent. If I have friends that only make up a party of 3 or 4, we can still private match it and take turns being a Predator. And Illfonic working on this can help down the road with the longevity of the game, the sad day (hopefully years away) when support ends and servers disappear.

And Cleo! Woot!

Loving the Izzy lore tapes too. Maybe we’ll find out what happened to Royce.

3 Likes

I purchased the DLC, but it’s not reflected in the game.
Is there a solution?

giphy (3)

1 Like

Hope the headquarters care kit is repaired

Bro , they have enough money for little competent work , talk like that only encourages it

1 Like

depois da compra tem que esperar um tempinho, já aconteceu isso comigo. fechei o jogo e no outro dia estava na conta. jogo bugado.

T-pose glitch didn’t fixed…

This game should be terminated

Eu fechei, reinstalei o jogo. Pra mim essa empresa é só decepção. Já deu pra mim. Demorar um dia pra receber algo assim é ridiculo.

Ever since I saw that illfonic was releasing content every 2 months based on their roadmap, I knew it would be bad and I knew this month wasn’t any different. Fireteam bots?? Meaning thats been added because there is no players playing this garbage so have that to substitute for them (and im pretty certain its AI will be terrible). I quit after they released isabelle because it was pretty blatant that that is all they can muster in this damn game and I never looked back. This is still going to be a continued pattern we’re never getting any meaningful changes in this game that we wanted, illfonic doesnt give a fuck about us or this game they do want it to die so that they can focus on arcademegeddon.