Patch Notes 2.25

I think illfonic just killed this game

If there are bots on a fireteam? They will melt the pred with laser firing

1 Like

illfonic u r the BEST. you think so far ahead, especially with the bots!!! soon there will only be Bots in this gameā€¦ again not your fault, Sony gave u this game, now i hope they know betterā€¦

1 Like

I think we shall. The circus is coming to town baby!

2 Likes

Not bad

O O F
Thatā€™s mean lol

ā€œKeep an eye on our social mediaā€ in relation to new modes šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

They donā€™t talk about a single thing until it has dropped , what a bunch of shiesters

2 Likes

You poor soul

bought her in store, she still locked in game. cool

Iā€™m hanging on a threadā€¦as far as optimism. Ill still play every here and there but damnit they better not be cock teasingā€¦Oct update better be like 2-3 new modes with new weapons, perks, specializations, armor customizations, ability to mix and match armor and all that.

Iā€™ve been one of the patient ones not trashing every update, but that was in hopes that the new modes would be this months dlc. After seeing what it is Iā€™m really disappointed.

Now I feel like many others who are pissed at how poor of a job thier doing. Someone put it in perspective that were at least 130$ into this game (if youā€™ve bought all dlc) and that is what has me pissed off. I love aliens and predator but ive had it with these half ass games on release what happen to the days like concrete jungle where you get a full game not some online only with the bare minimum.

Really disappointed and they canā€™t use ā€œcovidā€ as an excuse for lack of content anymoreā€¦gave em the benefit of doubt but thier not doing much more than they did then if anything a dlc every 2 fuckin months is way less

Jesus this is so bad. @OldKingHamlet what the fuck is the dev team doing? Whereā€™s the CONTENT? Or are we just packing it in at this point?

2 Likes

The new smart disc skin is doing new mele combos and stealth kill

You ainā€™t lying in starting to come to the dark side in thinkin that this is all trolling the fans and player base

1 Like

You=stinky

From the PlayStation Blog post:

ā€œWe have heard the requests for more Yautja and modes, and while we canā€™t share any details yet ā€“ be sure to keep an eye on our social media handles and forums! We have more in store in the months ahead and we cannot wait to share more information with you.ā€

4 Likes

You donā€™t share information, nothing gets a mention until it drops . Unless you forget due to excitement.

Patchnotes is the extent of ā€œsharing informationā€.

This maybe impresses new players , but anyone who has been around for more than two fixes? Who you kidding

6 Likes

That sounds good in my opinion.
Gauntlet maybe is something that takes more work to eliminate possible bugs, glitches and other thinks we donā€™t know about.

Alien fireteam? Ill pass i cant even find a game

I got front row seats to the ringling bros circus let the show beginā€¦

1 Like

I feel bad for you
Your love for the franchise has blinded you