Patch Notes 2.29 (Hotfix)

Patch Notes 2.29

General

• Overgrowth (Day) and Headquarters (Day/Night) are now back in the map rotation
  • Fixed an issue where the optional objectives were not spawning in properly in Night Mode maps
    • Players may still encounter this issue on Derailed
  • Fixed an issue where certain guerilla AI were doing too much damage
  • Fixed an issue where the lighting was too bright during the Excavation map infil cinematics
  • Fixed an issue where players in the lobby would sometimes see an empty “Waiting” player card instead of Bots/other users.
  • Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown timer was not working properly when a user would join

Fireteam

• Fireteam Bots
    • Fixed an issue when Fireteam Bots replaced a disconnected party member, the Fireteam Bot would be invisible
  • Weapons
    • Knife
      • Fixed an issue where the Sunburst (Skull Cleaver) shader was not displaying properly

Predator

• General
    • Fixed an issue where the Predator’s cloak was not working properly
    • Fixed an issue where the City Hunter (‘97) mask was defaulting to the wrong color
  • Weapons
    • Smart Disc
      • Made improvements to the feedback when collecting the Smart Disc
    • Plasma Caster
      • Made improvements to the feedback when firing the Plasma Caster
21 Likes

🙄 ok

4 Likes

This scares me.

3 Likes

Thank you for the extremely fast respond boys! keep on the good works!

13 Likes

NICE to see the audio bug still isn’t fixed for another patch

c’mon i thought this was going to be the one

7 Likes

Very much appreciated guys

4 Likes

It’s a tuning tweak to how the aiming works to act more intuitively. EG if you’re holding the aim button before the smart disc returns to you after calling it back, you’ll no longer have to release and repress the aim button to aim again.

4 Likes

I don’t have 2.29.
I have “test test test”.

1 Like

Lol the area that should say “2.29 out now” just says “test test test” and I got reverted to Level 1, so all my builds are locked. Plus I just lost 500 field lockers and 100k+ veritanium, WTF

2 Likes

My level is gone everything I’ve ever unlocked is gone.

Please help

Yes I’m a PREDATOR AGAIN!

And girls

@Kassinaillia

1 Like

I was rank 150 😐

Can you check your IllFonic ID? It should be in the bottom right corner of your options. It is a long number that is dark grey on black.

Omggg tank you illfonic

1 Like

Ahh, okay, thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

That was quick, good job.

Hey @Xenomorph, might want to check the hotfix before you get too attached to the inconsistent AI you love.

2 Likes

Same. Made a thread

1 Like

Illfonic Please bug niveau mon niveau est au niveau 1 et j’ai tout de bloque tout est à nouveau verrouillé help