Patch Notes 2.29 (Hotfix)

Fix the thermal vision on night maps!!!

2 Likes

Anyone else still having claoking issues when swaping weapons? Even after the hotfix.

2 Likes

Unless they came out with a second hotfix then yes I am still suffering from it. Last night it kept happening even while healing.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be like that. You can tell because the bronze selection is actually kinda orange. Looks fine.

Why the fuck am I constantly crashing on ps4?

Exiled Predator is paid to lose just like Isabelle.

They both need buffs in terms of perk points.

2 Likes

Exiled predator its just a scout with new armor, i feel sad for the people buy him

It’s worse than Scout, just like Isabelle is worse than Recon. There’s 0 reasons to buy both.

well again an useless predator

I finally got the Celtic mask

The only good thing that came with this update was the Celtic bio

J’ai demandĂ© le buff d’Isabelle sur un topic dĂ©diĂ© et je trouve que ma demande est fondĂ© et pleins d’arguments et que son Ă©quilibrage proposĂ© part moi mĂȘme serait digne d’ĂȘtre parfait aller voir

йта ĐłĐŸĐŽ.

èȘȘ英èȘž

1 Like

tips that many wise people gave me, never talk about JH87 but I agree with you, I really want JH87, I would pay to have it, but I don’t think illfonic will give us, take a poll for those who want the JH87

2 Likes

A poll wouldn’t matter, they’ll never release it unless someone pays them millions, or hacks the code and releases it

Probably

1 Like

so maybe we get to see new fireteam and predator that come in December because some day the hook skin for the war club be release at that time and I hope we get a new movie predator that comes to this game soon

EntiĂšrement d’accord avec toi j’aimerais que pour novembre ou 10 15 dĂ©cembre il rajoute les classes royce et mr black de predators avec une nouvelle map qui serait de nuit Ă©galement donc 2 et avec beaucoup d’arbres pour le predator avec le plasma et l’animation du canon de mister black en classe predator et l’arme de royce il taperait un Ă©norme coup pour noĂ«l et en attendant l’annĂ©e prochaine j’espĂšre que illfonic verra mon message

Am I the only one not being bothered by Predators vision mode on night maps?

3 Likes