Patch Notes 2.29 (Hotfix)

Just wanna know if the exiled predator is a IllFonic one or like alpha based am a necca figurine …

I got used to the thermal however the night vision is borderline useless. Not only is NV too bright but the pred highlight is green when marked so you have green vision on top of a green highlight for the pred making them more invisible than if they were cloaked.

The night vision and night maps were excelent ideas.
Is the graphic effort put on that is terrible.

I don’t disagree. The implementation was great, the execution was well standard for how big updates go.

Yes 😂

James Cameron decided to come back to pred and sample the night maps in the hope that it would bring back some of the joy and excitement this game once had.

James Cameron had one broken lobby that had no countdown timer despite having a full ft and a pred in the lobby. After that it was endless connecting for 3 more attempts.

James Cameron then gave up without even getting into a game.

What have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

It’s the first game I’ve played that has got progressively worse over the first couple of years from launch. Yes there has been new content but there have been endless bugs, some game breaking. Other bugs have been present for so long they are practically a feature now.

James Cameron is now pretty much done with this. You may never again be blessed with James Cameron’s presence as he removes your spine/defuses your puny bomb.

Eh, you’ll come back for gauntlet

So its Monday. Where’s, uh…that new hotfix?

It’s just ridiculous!!! 😂✌️

Hi, have you solve the problem already?
I’ve got black screen crash all the time after few minutes in the game and I have almost ridiculous strong system with Ryzen 5600x, ASUS Rog Strix RX 6900 XT LC and a NEW psu of seasonic with 1300w!!! And it crashes??? Even a game like cyberpunk 2077 with all ultra settings I 4k without RT on doesn’t crash!
I just can’t figure out this issue.
Also already checked everything came into my mind.

My specs in general:

ASUS TUF GAMING B550M PLUS

Ryzen 5600X on AUTO mode

Asus Rog Strix RX 6900 XT LC, OC (tryed also stock, won’t help not to crash

RAM modules 2x 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z Neo CL 16-19-19-39 on DOCP

SSD’S MP600 & MP510

PSU: Seasonic Ultra Prime 1300 Watts Platinum

CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE 🆘!!!

I don’t have any advice, but I want to ask how it feels to have disposable income?

2 Likes

after 1 year we get trophys for free? i have now 3 trophys becouse i am lvl 150 nice!
useless predator…
night mode nice finally something like new?
we can level up again to 999 nice
someone already on level 200? or more

G.SKILL ram means he doesn’t have that much disposable income :P

Can you provide some more information to help us fix this? What were you doing right before you crashed?

Not useless, but both samurai and exiled could probably use 100 more health.

Oof, lol

Me on my way to read the new patch notes finally be like:
Bikeguette Spy

That bluescreen tho

Huh, my post seemed to have vanished. Must have caught that Virus going around and died.

So yeah, it’s late tuesday, any progress? Anything at all? Illfonic? Hello?

1 Like

Melonsss

1 Like

Je pense que un patch notes sera déployé ce jeudi pour correctifs bugs et ajouter d’autres bio masque attendons un peu et en attendant jouons à d’autres jeu pour le moment moi je continue à y jouer rien pour les défis laissons à illfonic même si il est vrai qui nous on beaucoup déçu moi le 1er mais nous aimons se jeu beaucoup donc laissons illfonic prendre le temps de corrigé tout les bugs et de nous déployer la nouvelle roadmap très prochainement