Patch Notes 2.32

@Kassinaillia would it be possible to tell Q&A that it would be awesome to get scars that can be added to a predator body as well as having a warpaint along with the damage for the masks?

2 Likes

Can confirm, canā€™t open the app online.

Opening offline canā€™t load private match and tutorial.

Nothing loads in. Private match wonā€™t call in loadouts. Nothing loads in main menu diorama.

On Playstation?

Ok soā€¦

Falconer and Mr. Black are far too skinny. Their casters are not correct but Mr. Blackā€™s does spin, so props on that. But revoke those props because the faces are also incorrect and they donā€™t even roar correctly. They have base PHG roars.

Captured is a carbon copy of JH87, there you go JH whiners. Quit bitchin now

6 Likes

Weā€™re aware of the issue and are working to determine the cause ASAP

2 Likes

On PlayStation. Someoneā€™s also dealing with it in the bugs thread. Canā€™t confirm if theyā€™re in it either but Iā€™d assume so.

1 Like

Hey hey heyā€¦. At least excavation frame tank and the audio bug are still in the game.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t been experiencing that issue, neither have my friends. This may be an isolated issue. Wish I could help more

2 Likes

Itā€™s small details but those details should be present like the missing shoulder armor and light up gauntlets.

Sounds like youā€™re the only bitching right now lmao

Donā€™t forget the glitch where you can run any spec on any class. Oh and the loadout resets. And Infinite loadout loadings

1 Like

Awww whereā€™s tracker predator šŸ˜¢

1 Like

You played the update yet?

Reposting any ideas you might have in the feedback section of the forums would be a good move here. Just because weā€™re scrambling to fix some issues right now.

3 Likes

True.

Nice DLC! Iā€™d buy as soon as possibile

but Iā€™m noticing from the images that Falconer has ā€œclassicā€ predlocks, so Iā€™m worried about his faceā€¦ itā€™s like the Mr.Black (because they are bot Supers so IT SHOULD be like his), or itā€™s a classic Predator face?

1 Like

Done already.

Thanks illfonic, this update is nice for predator movies lovers like meā™„ļøā™„ļøšŸ‘šŸ‘ happy Christmas @everyone

1 Like

Predlocks exile illfonic Please

1 Like

My PS4 pro is not crashing. Game loaded fine.

Again PHG installed on an external SSD

1 Like