Patch Notes 2.32

Anyone having issues with PS5? I can’t check mine for another two hours, haven’t had any issues so far.

Wait… right they are not written in the patch notes, I didn’t notice!

Please Illfonic fix those Exile’s predlocks ahahahh

3 Likes

Haha wow that’s a really good job of making an ugly alien monster cute lol

1 Like

Predlocks exile Please

1 Like

Can’t access the new DLC even after having made the purchase on Steam. Any ETA on how long this will take to get fixed?

I just blue screened on PS4 on my very first attempt to boot up the game after updating

Just blue screened again, second attempt to play on PS4. Can’t get passed the title screen. I’m going to restart my console 🤷‍♂️

If you are experiencing crashing upon startup, please delete your Predator: Hunting Grounds save data as there may be an issue with your loadout that is clashing with the latest patch. If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know!

(Deleting your save data will not remove any progress that you have made in game)

Save data can be found under:

PC
%localappdata%\SpaceFish\Saved\SaveGames\

PS4
[Application Saved Data Management]

2 Likes

We are aware of a DLC entitlement issue on some platforms and it is in the process of being fixed. Thank you for letting us know.

3 Likes

This worked, thank you. Sad that I have to recreate my predators, but hey, I’ve got room for the new ones now lol

1 Like

There an ETA as to when the entitlement issue will be fixed?

based on last time? a day. most likely? several days.

Well when they get it working they can have my money; considering how garbage this most recent update has been along side the DLC I’m tempted to do a refund purely out of principle.

Very annopying. Its the 3rd time or so that a patch sets all predators and fireteam members back. Now have to refill the loadouts again. Very annoing bug.

Nice but im kinda annoyed the captured predator is in this dlc and not tracker because basicly if you got the jungle hunter mask from a crate you basicly have the pre order skin wich will make it no longer unique and will make alot of pre order people mad in my opinion

1 Like

Are the specializations the same as JH?

How much does this stuff cost

10 dollars for the bundle. However due to the app not running on PS4 currently I honestly don’t know what the stats are.

I’m getting it

only gear is less but besides that the model is exactly the same