Patch Notes 2.33 (Hotfix)

It’s still locked on steam. I’m getting tired of this and honestly at this point I just give up entirely. You guys clearly aren’t testing this stuff out before throwing out the updates. How does this get past you TWICE? At least fix this in less than 48 hours this time.

2 Likes

Give it three days and you might get a response…

1 Like

Meanwhile steam players still can’t even play with this DLC.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the fps drop on Excavation to be fixed. I have sent videos, they acknowledged but still nothing. I’ll take a quick look in a few hours, but my expectations are low

2 Likes

its still not fixed

1 Like

Lol i cant even play on backwater right now. On specifically backwater i get connection timed out just as timer hits 0 in the pre game lobby, ez

this is just getting abnoxious at this point man im tempted to just refund the dlc

3 Likes

Are you serious!?

1 Like

yep. its broken for everyone. I want a refund at this point.

2 Likes

no, not good work. they didnt fix anything at all. the DLC is still locked for steam players.

We have identified an issue that is preventing the fix (for Hunting Party DLC access on Steam) from working as intended. We are working on the solution right now, and we will update as soon as we can.

when exactly is soon? we’ve been waiting for god knows how long now

1 Like

I can’t give definite estimates, but I can promise that QA has dropped everything to make sure we can get a fix out to you guys ASAP.

2 Likes

thanks. I hope its not too terribly long I’ve been so excited for this.

They said ASAP two days ago when it was an initial issue to begin with; expect to be waiting for another two days.

1 Like

yea you have a point lmao

2 Likes

The issue here is not the same issue as the one we were having before.

1 Like

Bruh fuck Illfonic

They didn’t fix the dlc designs

Y’all suck

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter; this should have clearly been tested before being pushed out. As it stands you have customers that have shelled out money for a product they have yet to receive.

And making excuses about it really isn’t a good look regardless.

3 Likes

You have finally shown your true colors, we’re sick and tired of you…your a pathetic excuse of a gaming company, and you have treated your products very poorly. I’m never playing your games again, and I will be spending my well earned money away from you. I’m done with this, and so are a bunch of other people.

5 Likes