Patch Notes 2.37 (Hotfix)

Wrong. She has self-confessed being part of the development team. She may not sit there and make the 3D models but she works with and reports directly to them. She shares as much blame as the rest as she is part of that team and relays whatever communication there is to us. Also, she is well aware of the shady practices, and is either a part of it, or (in my theory) unable to speak up against them as its her job on the line.

There is a part 2 right, because if this is the response to the buggy shit with wolf then it makes me infuriated to say the least as I was kinda hopeful that we got some fixes to not only the skin glitch, mask, plasma caster, & lack of weapon but also fix another DLC that falsely advertised one part of it the exiled predlocks I hope that we get a part 2 if not then Iā€™ll probably stop buying dlcs to support the game.

Exiled pred locks are still the elders

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen them release a half-ass patchā€¦ok, wait, waitā€¦I mean, a patch that has half of what they intend to do and then another with the rest. Its always been all in one. Either they really wanted to get the fix out for EGS quickly and are still focusing on the rest, orrrā€¦this is it.

@Kassinaillia why did you like my comment. Why are you torturing us. I get it, weā€™re like little mice to the bespectacled cat, but give us some kind of clue here, I mean obviously youā€™re reading the feedback here.

Like with Backwater Day, there must be changes that were never mentioned because Shadow Changes are a part of every patch here. Someome check if Exiledā€™s Dreads work now.

I read every single post

2 Likes

Keeping that streak alive I see.

Then you should know what the players want and actually need. Then you should know what fixes must be made. Then you know what should to given to the Devs to work on, but those changes have not happened.

And if you donā€™t, I am actually pleading out of my heart here, literally just ask me or any one of us that actually knows what theyā€™re talking about.

4 Likes

Then you must understand, my friend. You can see the frustration.

1 Like

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she doesnā€™t work on the game though she is a moderator. She just reports bugs to the team and she is told to say those things to us again itā€™s not her fault she is doing her job unlike the developers of the gameā€¦ poor kass šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I hope you realize that when you overuse emojis like that, I cannot take you seriously. And she is not ā€œjust a moderatorā€, I just told you this, using an example she herself gave.

I really do see the frustration and anger here and I definitely empathize with it. I know how much it sucks to feel like youā€™re not being heard.

All I can say is we do hear you. There are a lot of moving parts here and the main goal for us is to deliver an enjoyable game.

9 Likes

I truly understand the intent, but like many others have said, months have passed by with glaring issues being ignored and forgotten about. People will post bugs and glitches without any actual notice, and if you need an example,

I posted this in DECEMBER, 2021.

No one besides @SomeknowmeasXeno actually looked at it for all ik and it it is chock full of bugs and glitches that no one even acknowledges/have been in the game for a better part of a year or more. This is why people have lost faith in the ability of the developers over a very prolonged period of time.

2 Likes

Can you confirm these are still happening in the current patch?

It takes a team to make a gameā€¦ not a personā€¦ all im saying is dont hold her accountable she isnā€™t the lead game designer or anything like that she isnā€™t the one in chargeā€¦ if you have any idea how developing a game worksā€¦ clearly not and šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Most likely. I will galdly repeat all of these if it means they will be looked at.

1 Like

Oh yeah the mini gun still has no vibration on controller since launch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If you check and it persists I can add it to existing issues.

2 Likes

Sure. If for whatever reason this thread dies, expect a DM.

There are like 10+ total issues in the thread/videos I posted so you are recomended to watch the videos and check their YouTube Descriptions for Time Stamps and Explaining.