• Cortex
  • Retch
  • Attend

Predator

• General
    • Fixed an issue where EGS users were unable to access Wolf Predator
  • Weapons
    • Wrist Blades
      • Fixed an issue where the Wolf Predator Wrist Blades were not working as intended
13 Likes

Why is this on hidden, lllfonic?

Glad to see it takes a week to make a basic function work, Iā€™m sure those warpaints you were supposed to release to the public back in December are right on their way, and of course model & texture fixes for the DLC people have spent money onā€¦

13 Likes

thanks illfonic

1 Like

So youā€™re telling me his mask still doesnā€™t match his armor?? Wow shitfonic

6 Likes

when I saw the wolf come out I thought he would have a Plasma pistol skin maybe one day he would have that skin just to change it up image

14 Likes

And I thought he would have his roar from the movie like city hunterā€¦ to bad illfonic stopped caring šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

6 Likes

It took them 11 days, I repeat 11 days, to do the bare minimum of making sure their DLC is even useable on a platform and making sure they have a functioning basic melee attackā€¦ and the model is still unfinished and has broken textures.

15 Likes

So it took them almost 2 weeks just to make him available and his wrist blades to work? From how Kass was wording it it was going to be including a lot more than what shouldā€™ve already been.

2 Likes

Over a week for this ? Really ?

17 Likes

Accidently deleted my last post at an attempt to edit it:

Glad to see more fixes but Iā€™m also disappointed that other things could additionally be addressed as well such as the December Predator Warpaints that you promised to drop months back last year. We had still not received those warpaints just yet and this is just a friendly reminder for them.

2 Likes

I canā€™t even think of something funny or quippy. Iā€™m just disappointed. I feel misled and foolish for being optimistic

2 Likes

Where did the mesh on the body of the wolf predator go?
sorry for my English UA

2 Likes

Still waiting on Exiles predlocks btw. Just want whatā€™s supposed to be with what I purchased to actually be there. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll come around like the audio bug fix or the excavation frame rate issue, or the bugged axe fix.

6 Likes

Now two months for other dlc jaja

4 Likes

so the game is dying and u make it faster to die 100%16 preds, 9 fireteam members, nothing good in the last dlc, just a different skin pred, 9 months since ft got something new, no new weapons for anyone for a year now, i am not going to mention the roadmap, you are not helping this game in any way and its sad

2 Likes

Thatā€™s itā€¦this is literally it? Why even release a patch update at all? Jfc guys, come onā€¦

2 Likes

This is laughable, update was said to have been delayed cus you guys were working on fixing things based on the feedback, quality whatever and of course it was all lies.

18 Likes

@Kassinaillia is there another update soon or is this the one that was being worked on to make it ā€œperfectā€ & ā€œadditional fixes based on consumer feedbackā€?

1 Like

I am dead hahahahahahahahaha
this is all ?who are your devs man, are they on the smoke break 24/7 or what ???
hahahaha

1 Like

^ right here, direct fucking quote, so everyone can see it.

11 Likes