Patch Notes 2.37 (Hotfix)

Those are fine additions as well, its also just not bad to have new Predator gear as that would up the quality of life in the game. Not to mention those Exiled dreadlocks are deserved seeing how people paid for the DLC.

I mean dual plasmacasters and laser traps from Wolf, multishot plasmacaster for Mr.Black and falcon drones from Falconer? Who wouldn’t want that?

Sure

Wolf with two plasma casters i would imagine would take a lot of time to balance and reconfigure how they operate but yeah that would be cool but illfonic could care less about giving us cool additions to the game. Falconers drone would be cool to pair analytic with it forsure! I just want illfonic to make the PAID DLC to actually accurately portray how they are in the movies… you want money from us well then earn it!!

Damage would be splitted up, like, 20 damage from one caster if we talk about light shot and maybe in max. charge shot there would be 60 damage from one caster

1 Like

Yeah indeed but they would also need to make the bullets shoot from the other shoulder alternating so they would need to adjust hit detection and the lines of the shots and probably even change the sounds which at this point with the player base so low i doubt they would put any substantial time into this game 😭😭😭

But wolfs laser trip wires are meant for xenomorphs a human wouldn’t run into one of those there’s giant red lasers clearly indicating danger and wouldn’t offer much benefits for the predator

You should be able to tell they don’t since the dropped wolf

The mines should be like how they are in AVP 2010

Backwater (Day) seems to be back as well

1 Like

harry-styles-watch

1 Like

Well see how that goes lol

Lasers with built in dithered lens and make no noise would be a great stealth trap…as a trap should be, stealthy. Bear traps still need to tone down sound and visibility a bit more. There has to be a trade off for low health bar it has after all. Especially the fact that its a damm trap and should work as a trap.

1 Like

Hm I didn’t play that game much so not sure how they worked

You guys forgot to mention that backwater day variant is back, just had match on it now:

7 Likes

Being that they’ve left out a few bullet points, anybody check if exiled got his shit or are we continuing his streak?

You could charge them longer to do more damage. The lowest charge would just knock them down but the higher, the more damage. It consumed your energy to charge them tho. And the stuck to any surface.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Trust me I don’t, I’m just seeing if this is another surprise missing bullet point.

hehehe boi

OMG, this is hilarious. It is so bad I just have to laugh. Frankly, it is starting to look like illfonic has given up on the game and just wants to upset its players so they all quit and they can drop the game altogether. Pretty sure they have to run it while a certain amount of people are playing. At least I believe that is the case for PS, so I might just play to not let them wiggle out of it.

1 Like