Patch Notes 2.39

Double time on him alone with YB, unleashed, and frags can decimate any pred.

Save your money, get a cheeseburger.

1 Like

But I like making potato Preds cry…

Watching, but not reading what people have been typing, it sound’s like your other dev’s don’t care about this game at all

And yet every single time, almost all the major complainant’s are ignored, or been ignored for month’s do your other dev’s even play the game? Do they even do maintenance check’s on public servers, do they not see the balance issues with FT being overpowered ALL THE TIME…of course they don’t…you know why, because their probably greedy, or are terrible at their job…oh yeah, and it was confirmed that a few of your Dev’s are legit toxic…why should we expect the best when you offer nothing

1 Like

Totally fucking love Dante

Cheatin lil bishes use Dante

2 Likes

All Dante’s must die.

2 Likes

Agreed , and they are cheatin lil bishes lmao

2 Likes

Hey Devs! Where is the new mode? There were many game variants you have mentioned before like ‘’ Gauntlet ‘’. Only thing you have made so far was paid new predator dlc’ s, really? it is a bit dissappointment.

4 Likes

Every update gets worse and worse. Seriously, that’s not opinion. It’s demonstrable fact. Look at the patch notes and bug reports

3 Likes

Alone pay, worse dlc, design, estetic, etc, but more money

2 Likes

You can’t use yb and double time. He only has 10 perks. I think you’re thinking of Dutch

Idk maybe I rarely use him, all I know is that with YB he deals a fuck ton of damage and with DT he’s faster than a scout.

Just bought him. Yeah, it’s a toss up, do I want to be fast with more HP with Thick Skin, or do I want to do more damage? Running with Bane, OWLF and Fast Hands right now.

Dante must be cursed. I can’t win much with him at all. Also there is an asinine amount of berserkers and axe players today, christ…

I might buy him tonight. Dante.

Maybe you can use him better than I can. Running unleashed is rough with all the switching back and forth. I might just run FM instead, seems better.

R

So from your experience, it appears that Dante is not as OP as people make him seem?