Patch Notes 2.39

Si

No

Are you flirting with me? šŸ˜³

1 Like

Jajjaja maybe

In the midst of all this chaos, love blossoms.

2 Likes

why is tank predlocks exiled preadlocks and exiled still elder??

2 Likes

Good question @Kassinaillia

So was this the 2 year anniversary?

No new Dante needed. If they fixed the glitches then you would not need a stronger ft class.

1 Like

They wonā€™t do that. New movie coming out and the game is dead. What is the business sense in that? I hope they sell it off to somebody who actually knows what they are doing.
Remember when projekt Red had to refund players for cyberpunk as it was so buggyā€¦. At least they had the decency to admit they fucked up, took responsibility and fixed it. But illfonic will never do that. I understand they might be getting pressure from investors etc, but that is no excuse. If you canā€™t handle them, you should not be in business.

Its entirely possible to do the same with PHG

Wait WHAT

the Exileā€™s predlocks are now the TANK PREDLOCKS??

Illfonic, we PAID for the content you shown in the official image of the Exile Predator DLC, and now we should farm until level 500?

This is fucking ridiculous, make those locks FREE for those who paid them.

Fuck nošŸ¤£ I was actually going to say one good thing about this game if you said yes because that would make you feel better. And then we can all go back to ranting againšŸ¤£

1 Like

Donā€™t make me jelly :ā€™(

1 Like

indeed!

2 Likes

Errors in the game with emissary, I had no hope but they still manage to disappoint me, the fucking game is deplorable, itā€™s the last time I play, emissary is my favorite and they played as a berserker or wolf, garbage, aesthetically incoherent with the real one and they fail in the game the colors, itā€™s the worst thing Iā€™ve seen in many years in games, whoever says itā€™s worth it or that itā€™s okay is completely stupid, the only good thing is the predator theme, nothing else, if you remove it the game would be the worst , I still expect a reward for paying for the dlc in advance and I only see that they lower the price for others, and for the unpronounceable anniversary what they did, you are useless

1 Like

Bring out your wallets! Itā€™s that time of the month again.

Nah. This is the first DLC I havenā€™t bought on day 1, except Dante which I havenā€™t got. I should have never bought Wolf either.

Dante was the only FT worth buying just to troll people online with his bullshit. @Weevo540

Iā€™m honestly considering spending my $5 on him instead, just for that reason. All tank perks plus Double Time so Iā€™m fast and beefed.