Patch Notes 2.39

tbh the more I learn about Illfonic, like their working conditions, how they work, the amount of people and cases like this about the people themselves, the more I see them as money-hungry manbabies that can’t take an L, and would rather let the game self-destruct itself with glitches and bugs than actually make it a better title (which would give them MORE money because MORE people would enjoy playing it and let others know its a good experience).

2 Likes

Ok…yup, there it is…thank you for proving point…time to screenshot this for a video later. That is THE MOST sus response I’ve ever seen, and DEFIENTLY NOT true

Step into my office 😉

Ladies, and Gentlemen…we got 'em, I’ve caught them on 4k

1 Like

😁 I have so much more of the shady shit they pull

1 Like

But did you have a picture of the body?
@REYNOSO_FUA11

Yes

1 Like

Remember when somebody in here joked about the FT buffs saying next dlc should be a bazooka and then we got Dante with a bazooka? That’s what she’s talking about

1 Like

I’m not sure where you’re getting information about working conditions. I’ve enjoyed my time at IllFonic very much (we have excellent benefits and leadership cares about us very much) and I’ve observed very little toxicity on my end.

This is my personal opinion and not influenced by Illfonic in any way.

4 Likes

Send pm if under duress

2 Likes

Blink once for yes,
Twice for no,
Sporadically if you’re trying to spit the hottest rhymes under duress.

1 Like

Yeeeeeaaahhhhh riiiiigggghhhhttt

1 Like

i just want one thing just one! Wolfs Roar please add it! please keep reporting!

2 Likes

It’s ok to tell someone, really. You’re safe here, don’t worry. The bad Illfonic people won’t hurt you.

1 Like

Here is the funny thing about Illfonic decision making about DLCs (particularly Emissary)

They decide to add, a Predator, who, couldn’t even make it into the Final cut, of the WORST PREDATOR MOVIE EVER MADE. *Sigh

5 Likes

Polish_20200806_184702461

5 Likes

It would actually be very decent if they would improve on the Fireteam and Alien Hunter faces and cosmetics like hair, for both in terms of variety. An abundance of character model configs and customization.

2 Likes

Yeah. Overall the customisation is really good but instead of giving us more PINK PREDATOR skin patterns they should add Predator mask symbols or armour styles etc.

3 Likes

Thanks Illfo for continuing the support of the game !!

2 Likes

More like facial differences, battle scars (for when you equipe the rebreather or when the mask flies off by being shot off) to be seen for preds as well as human faces. I mean come on, even randomly generated faces or artistic (imaginary) ones made could do good in terms of Fireteam. 3 or 4 more options for Fireteam male and female would be neat.

1 Like