Patch Notes 2.39

I met a lot of toxic peers, even if I was trying to make and poke fun of a round. The game has those things, wanting or not.

But not devs. At least not from what I encountrred.

From the forum here, I met @Fire (if that was him by any chance) on sessions, from what I remember and dunno if he is a dev but I was having a black screen and had to ditch the session. He was with some random dude blasting on chat being edgy or whatever.

Even so they were decent enough. No flaming or personal stuff and all.

I still need to encounter one of them devs, looks like fun and all.

Are you really tho? We the community have put out fantastic ideas but above all we want the bugs fixed first that be nice. Then my idea of game mode is SURVIVAL 3 preds chase down 10 ftm like predators the movie they have to survive hazardous areas ect animals the other ftm and predators hunting them the have to survive the 20 game mode by mudding up collecting weapons getting to the final area where it counts down from the start of the match.if they get there earlier they won’t be well equipped but they have to be witty ext come talk to me abouth this wonderful idea of mine so these lovely people here can get a great game mode that’s exciting fun fast pace and scary too.

1 Like

Since when?😭

Edgy? Lol it was me and @REYNOSO_FUA11 I recognized your name and went into game chat.

We just joke around, its the only way I really have fun given the state of the game.
But ya I remember you were stuck in black screen as soon as you landed from the chopper and couldn’t move. One of the many bugs in this game.

2 Likes

I mean they did devolp Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric one of the most broken games in recent history, and there track record with games haven’t been good at all, beside Friday the 13th and were put on to help with game so it really does count, they havent had a well received game yet honestly and most of there old game have fallen to obscurity (remember Dead Alliance?) Predator is only doing decently due to fanbase, cause they are starving for literally anything Predator related cause fans haven’t had anything in years.

1 Like

But did any of you managed to reproduce that? It happened to me that time only. I mean from launch and how poorly patched it was the first times, after reinstalling the game later on, it didn’t occur anymore until that time.

Do you have any steps to reproduce that?

It’s not your job to reproduce it as players, that’s illfonics job. And you arent the only person who’s had that happen, I’ve heard it happen before a few times.

No, is not. But would be neat to help them just to get the game in better shape. Since there is a bug section you can post stuff like that.

1 Like

Fireteam needs new stuff, it’s Predator that needs a nerf.

I say they need to start doing more things for fireteam. Since the latest update, it’s been 2x harder to fight a predator even if you a team that actually knows what they’re doing. Make more weapons for fireteam, get new fireteam characters like Royce from 2010 Predators. Maybe even destroy predators cloak like in the movies. Make it a 50/50 chance between predator and fireteam.

1 Like

This is a horrible take, bud. You will have every top player here say you are 100% wrong. Pred needs a huge buff in some areas and FT needs a crucial nerf in many more. If you’re having trouble with Preds, it’s a skill issue, not balance. A decently coordinated FT can easily down 90% of the Pred players out there.

6 Likes

Both sides have OP stuff.
The thing is, on public matches, the OP stuff from Predator side is more notorious, on Private matches against good FT it’s the other way around.

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t think the game will ever be balanced. Balancing around both potatoes and real players is impossible.

2 Likes

Nope. Predator has been nerfed already. No need to mess with it.

1 Like

This guy gets it 👆

Also, why is everybody so pushy like the game is or should be competitive. Just no…

2 Likes

Balancing the game around the potato playerbase didn’t benefit anyone expect nonpotato fireteams. Doesn’t matter how much Illfonic buffs ft dmg for the potatos, it doesn’t help people that can’t shoot the predator, potatos will always die most of the time cus they are braindead. Even before Preds had specs you could jump on them using Scout with warclub and kill them all. Cus potatos are just that bad. Like how you have potato preds jumping using wrisblades only, healing in front of you, dying in 1 minute. If they fixed the balanced and made it fair the results vs potatos would still be the same. Would only benefit real players.

4 Likes

I think you have a point. Maybe the answer lies in simple math: FT needs to win more so more people want to play FT.

More people already play as ft since the wait times are lower and they like playing together with others.

1 Like

This is true for I’ve only come across a few really gd fts that have beaten me the rest well just die.

Well I can’t get a decently coordinated FT, I get people who think it’s call of duty thinking they can play the game by themselves. If I could get a good team I wouldn’t compliant as much.