Patch Notes 2.39

Why is there so many haters on here? Take a chill pill man or go outside and have some fresh air lol

1 Like

It comes down to player skill if this is the case. And if you are playing with ransoms that donā€™t communicate with you then then youā€™re gona get weekend for pred players have to use whatā€™s called skilled play to defeat good fts for their op fire power and is it 26 grenades between them if they have hammerhead and grenades. So it come down to skill @Fire get better at the game and get friends to play with that are good at the game that communicate. I played ft a few times with ransoms we won 50% of the time I killed the pred 4 times out of the 10 games I played.so your point in needing pred is not valid.

1 Like

2 Likes

Shut up.
what-do-you-wanna-do-huh-randy-marsh

3 Likes

4 Likes

The emissary should have been a FT member

3 Likes

When did anyone on the forums complain about the wrist launcher?

Just curious

5 Likes

I think only complains for wrist launcher were its low dmg and City being unable to unequip them.

2 Likes

Low damage, now low ammo count, very slow, and not the most accurate. All in all itā€™s just there to mess with potatoes.

2 Likes

I have videos on my playstation where predators have downed me in one hit. And I never threatened you, I donā€™t make threats only promises. Iā€™m extremely mentally unstable, I donā€™t a little bitch telling me to shut up, if you wanna do something do it. Iā€™m giving opinions about this game and telling what has happened to me every time I play this game.

I bet this left him shaking in his boots, you sure shivered his Timbers with that one.

3 Likes

Who needs the violence channel when you have this place?

3 Likes

This means nothing to me. Youā€™re words on an internet forum. If you honestly, truly, feel telling us youā€™re mentally unstable is going to scare anyone, youā€™re a joke of a child. Make me some promises, baby boy. Iā€™ll even give you my pinkie so we can swear on it.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I love this forum. You always see shit like this that keeps you entertained.

3 Likes

oop, heā€™s replying. Iā€™m scared, guys.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Everyone shut up , apparently pred is op lmao , live with it

Absolutely no real world threats are permitted on the forums, against IllFonic or other users. Any references to such actions will be removed, reported to the proper authorities, and the associated account(s) will be permabanned.

1 Like

Until JULY?! Youā€™ve doomed us all!! Heā€™s gonna get his military buddies on all of us!!

2 Likes