Patch Notes 2.39

I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to arrange , there is some good players on here

Ok another post I read and genuinely said fuck off out loud.

Again, Fireteam is way more overpowered than the Predator, with all their Field Medics, PDLs, Recon Trackers, Dantes, Leader & Fanatic exploits and overpowered weapons.

You want to talk about Fireteam getting new stuff? Predators have 5 GEAR ITEMS! Only 2 of them are even essential! The rest are basically useless! Fireteam can fuckin pick themselves back up, decloak the Predator, disable his energy, pinpoint his exact location on the map, with the flick of a wrist gain 100 health with a stim, and take half a Preds health bar with one Frag.

Get good at the game and shut up

5 Likes

Buff ft nerf pred.
Preds op.

3 Likes

Uh…pred is not OP. FT is

1 Like

Fire I know you’re joking right… please tell me you’re joking. If not son you’re gona have to get a pimp slap.

Try it, il cut you with a chainsaw.
Nerf pred.

buff ft

Pred too op.

1 Like

Preds way too op

FT is way op! Predator can barely win! Even pro’s are having a hard time playing! The only reason you say that Pred is op is because you could be going against a good Predator player, that knows how to actually win!

1 Like

Buff FT
Nerf Pred

1 Like

Buff AI
Nerf AI
Buff pigs
Then buff AI again.

2 Likes

1 Like

You dont know what tiyre saying, pred always wins no matter who its against when if it’s a bad pred.

NERF PRED.

1 Like

Shh shh.
Arise chicken.

1 Like

Firstly I am good at the game, there is no way a predator can down a fireteam in ONE HIT while you as fireteam are at FULL HEALTH. So tell me why predator shouldn’t be nerfed? And secondly be careful who you tell to shut up

This is getting good.

1 Like

No, they can’t. But they should be able to realistically.

What are you gonna do? I’m so scared of yet another Fireteam main who thinks the Predator needs nerfing and threatens me😳

I think you’ll also find a lot more people are of the same opinion as me.

The Fireteam are about 10X more OP than the Predator

3 Likes

Actually they can under the right circumstances however that’s kind of the point, the pred should be equal to 3-4 FT members in terms of damage and health however one FT member has damage output greater than the pred can dish out, now multiply that by 4 and now you get to see the full picture of just how strong the Ft is…

2 Likes

Yep. Precisely. One clip from a 1011-12 pistol can second wind a Predator. Let alone 4 of them at the same time.

1 Like

The QR4 can do it too so long as you don’t miss a shot. Need proof go into a private match and kill all but one bot and see how quickly it will kill you at full health.

2 Likes

copium-png

this is a lie

12 Likes