Patch Notes 2.39

INGESTING. HOLY SHIT INGESTING XDDDDD Ok Big Willy, here’s 53 posts of our opinion on your company’s progress on this game for you to “ingest”, and that’s just on this thread. Check out GA, check out facebook. Wash that all down with some of the Crystal Head vodka that Dan Aykroyd provided you when you’re done.

6 Likes

A sacrifice had to be made. Its okay I sold my first born for 5.99 so its all good

6 Likes

The loud one that wrecks the ear drums, not the normal one. If it was they’d at least be able to hear some of the feedback.

Where they test shit

Wil is actually the superstar of the Predator team. The amount of work he puts in is unmatched!

8 Likes

Ingest this.
Two year anniversary and you expect us to pay for another variant of Berserker, the worst class in the game, who comes with no weapon whilst you can’t even provide the full package of the Exiled DLC which came out 7 MONTHS AGO and your idea of Balancing is “Uh, take the Wrist Launcher down by one point & reduce its ammo by two” WHILST THE ENTIRE GAME IS PRACTICALLY ON FIRE.

You DON’T listen
You DON’T take feedback
You DON’T fix a damn thing we tell you about and you’ve got a Skeleton crew on this game whilst you slink away and try to start the process over again on Ghostbusters, hoping to scam some poor GB fans out of their fucking money too.

My brother in fucking christ, I am glad I no longer work in this industry so I don’t have to be associated with this kind of incompetence from other Devs.

8 Likes

Ah yes… cosmetics… not actual bug fixes with gameplay

We can see that. Clearly.

Kass, you’re amazing and you do the best that you can for us, but it doesn’t really seem like you’re taking anything that we say seriously by saying that. You saying he’s the superstar of the Pred team, that he puts in so much work that its outmatched…but what work? Where’s the work? Every single post about this update is universally conclusive, that NO work went into it at all. No work has been put into this game for probably a year or more. Like…come on, you’re not stupid, you’re not blind, you can see this. You know we’re right.

4 Likes

Remember people, the game was at perfection when it first came out

1 Like

Oh I’m very impressed…

1 Like

The game was actively better in Year 1

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see if he has any damage resist

Wrist launcher was meta op anyways lmao

HE HAS THE SAME FUCKING WRISTBLADE GLITCH AS WOLF AT LAUNCH AND CAN’T JUMP WHEN SECOND WINDED

OUT FUCKING STANDING

GIVE WIL A RISE, THIS MAN HAS CLEARLY EARNED HIS PAY

4 Likes

No

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you make the same fucking wristblade glitch happen WITH TWO DLCS IN A ROW and then this time, make it so he can’t jump whilst in 2nd Wind as well.

Somebody call Sony up and get another team on this, anybody but these guys. This shit is dire as fuck.

If you could make a post in bug reports documenting the issue you’re having, it would help immensely!

3 Likes

They’re improving, next one won’t be able to use the wrist blades, not jump on SW, and not be able to turn the camera.

1 Like