Patch Notes 2.39

Most of the team is watching the forums and social during patch days in case there are any immediate issues that occur.

6 Likes

They donā€™t even put new weapons in the DLCs anymore.

4 Likes

Ok guys is it really that bad ?? I havenā€™t been on yet . And from what Iā€™ve seen itā€™s another tank boy from the attributes but that was just a quick glance

Lmao I bet theyā€™ve already seen enough from what Iā€™ve been reading

1 Like

Thatā€™s a lie, because we have been begging hands and knees for major fixes and they have not fixed itā€¦

2 Likes

Oh there are some immediate issues, all right. I really hope they are paying attention.

5 Likes

Oh Iā€™m so glad to know we have the skeleton crew on watch duty.

4 Likes

And if we accuse them of it they ban us because they canā€™t take criticism and banning ppl who arenā€™t critical will not help the game at all, criticism is key to a gameā€™s success

3 Likes

Severe lack of bug fixes, lack of new weapons, maps, game modes. Lack of balance changes, okay well not entirely this because they nerfed that OP wrist launcher. Itā€™s like they want people to hate them.

4 Likes

Seriously?! WTF kind of patch is this?! You guys just donā€™t give a shit do you?

3 Likes

Copy paste zerker guys, better gear than wolf, zerk stamina, Cleo health

3 Likes

We are monitoring and ingesting the feedback being provided.

Wil R
Live Producer

6 Likes

OF FUCKING COURSE

2 Likes

If I banned people for being critical, I think Iā€™d need to ban all of you :P

6 Likes

So, did the wrist launcher get a shadow buff or nah?

1 Like

Itā€™s quite obvious, they have the audio bug too and canā€™t hear our feedback.

3 Likes

Not me lmao

1 Like

Then you guys would get no feedback and this game would be dead in the water, oh wait

1 Like

I bet you have already read too much today lmao

what is ā€œdevmapsā€ in the menus?