Patch Notes 2.39

I agree with that , nerf fireteam , buff pred ….#liberate preds lmao

2 Likes

Last one was a bit worse. If this is 0 last one was -1. LMAO

Even if they buffed pred with a health increase.
The preds that lose matches will still lose matches. And the preds that win matches will win more matches.

Then I got around 49 more levels to get before I get them.

Illfonic, I have questions:How are Exiled predlocks now are a Tank predlocks

4 Likes

We fucking paid for those just to be denied them for 7 months and then told “Lmao, get to 500 to have them”

6 Likes

Buff? Where the hell you see a buff? Less ammo is a buff?

The gear requirement is pointless. Most of the time I end up equipping it (and not using it) because I can’t fit any other gear. Having empty gear/perks slots usually triggers some weird loadout resets

1 Like

It’s a screenshot from your official site

4 Likes

Wait those are tank predlocks? I thought they were exiles? Wtf does he get then?

Actually I wasnt talking about health , more so of damage category , and some details like that . If you compare apples to apples it’s favored to the fireteam as it stands

In that case do you want me to fix your heart for you?

I can live if I could not buy new DLC’s because I live in Russia, but hey, I’m already bought Exiled DLC a long time ago, Exiled dreadlocks are still having problem…

Nothing changed:

I’m being impaled by my own machete….

2 Likes

You have a chick name bro 🤣🤣 go watch the movies casual and turn up your brightness or sum the night maps are perfect

Quality, we paid for him and we get shit but hey if you grind like JoeHollywood you can unlock them eventually.

1 Like

K.

Still not worth it, the game is officially dead

So you’re saying try to be like the champ ??

1 Like

Which one? Who’s your champ of the week this time?

3 Likes