Patch Notes 2.42

They used all the sticky notes for ‘were going to Germany’

Ughna bionic predator…all the cool established characters in lore and we get a robo predator. WHY THE FUCK HASNT DACHANDE AKA BROKEN TUSK BEEN MADE A CLASS YET?

2 Likes

Licensing.

1 Like

You should be fucking ashamed right now team Illfonic. I’m DONE with you.

1 Like

MELONBERG DISAPPROVES, ILLFONIC!

1 Like

Known bugs that still need fix

@OldKingHamlet
@IllFonic

PHG Bugs

• Can’t use medkits on the walls of these maps Excavation, Headquarters and Airstrip
  • Viridian floats above objects on these maps Excavation, Headquarters and Airstrip
  • Fingers of elite customization characters are not colored or textured
  • Sound quality on headphones are horrible and can’t hear all sounds like as if your underwater
  • Dutch Tapes are out of order for those who bought the DLC and unlocked them
  • Load outs take a long time to load to choose and customize
2 Likes

Their are so many more bugs than just those.😂

2 Likes

“Bone” mask is so huge, this mask is too big compared to the original and predator’s jaws don’t move (you can’t even see them) with this mask (probably because you just textured the masked head model), it would be nice to refine this mask. And thank you for keeping this game alive

1 Like

Well add your two cents then lol

1 Like

Yes like this guy says!

1 Like

Yeah I bought the dlc immediately how did you know:

4 Likes

Good one😂

1 Like

Blue screens, listen the fukin piggis in the ear all the match, sometimes defusing when you have 3 codes you can run and move and don,t defuse, rocket launcher hiting AI in the face and no make damage, get stucked in same places from all maps, one or two from the team don,t arrive to the lobby and have to get back and leave the predator waiting again, excavation day map look the sun is imposible to play, illfonic get the money from the dlc and pay a professional to repair this shit is most important than little quality details in my opinion. Omg predador🤦🤣

1 Like

This is my bug tier list 🤣🤣🤣and now i don,t remember more bit there are more for sure

And the eco in the cave the eco🤣🤣🤣

Ya what he said!

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

Mine errors out a heck of alot just wondering does urs do the same if u don’t mind me asking

I’m not going to say if the mask fits well or is too big, even a child can see it. What is not normal is to buy the DLC and it is blocked… Illfonic please fix this. I also have an error with the colors of the OWLF fireteam, it always stays in standard, an error that has not been solved for many many months

https://youtu.be/Mx9tQ9bzCk8 @ElderPreddy

2 Likes

so y’all remember when I said that at this rate we’d be getting a dlc every 4 months with decreasing content & bug fixes

2 Likes