Patch Notes 2.42

and of course

@Courier @OldKingHamlet JFC you guys don’t learn from your own mistakes? How long are we gonna wait this time? a month? use sticky notes for fucks sake. Write down what went wrong in a patch so you double check on the next one

3 Likes

If you want to buy a car… and the dealership gives you a wheel and says … don’t worry … its a part of the car … will you be happy ?

what does this mean? You can’t buy it ?

Bought it and is locked

If only epic had refunds…

1 Like

That doesn’t even make any sense. Not even trying to suck Illfonic off here, they literally announced that only the Mask was going to drop this patch. Nothing about the Feral Pred.

1 Like

Tantos problemas e bugs ,mas lançar predator noovo é mais importante cade os mapas novos? Problema de tela azul ,cai um do jogo cai o grupo todo beleza d atualizaçao hein vergonha

oh welp. unsurprising.

Guess i will see you guys in 3 months for the next updates. Dont worry this time we will have 3v10, balances changes and roadmaps

1 Like

I bought the DLC but it’s locked for me as well

1 Like

Playstation unlocked or no ?

Realy problems

For Playstation it’s working fine.

1 Like

Cool thanks you eyes red or no ?

@Xenomorph_2099

LMFAO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3ZmlF1Onns nice zombie predator

1 Like

Am I speaking chinese ?
Its not logical to release some “Made up” predator when theres just been a new … Official predator movie…with the Feral predator which has Hype around it
Nobody gives two flying turds about a mask and a bio lol

1 Like

I opened a support ticket with Epic. Fuck these incompetent people.

Thankfully I used PayPal. If everything else fails, I’ll fucking open a dispute with them.

2 Likes

Red Eyes Or No new predator Bionic ? @Xenomorph_2099

I honestly agree with you there but I’m not gonna lie, from a quality + Balance perspective this Pred is looking to be one of the best so Idrc this time.

3 Likes

Yess