They never learn, they are potato devs.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Samain i like this Videos Youtube

Thanks.

3 Likes

I understand … but staying true to the franchise is important
Release the Feral predator… give him the same stats
There’s “Hype” around the movie … Feral would’ve pleased the community more and that results in more money being spent as well lol

2 Likes

So Illlfonic just releases paid content nobody wants and refuses to fix the game. Just buy more broken shit. Check.

Go fuck yourself

5 Likes

WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN???

Not even the toy people had been able to do Feral in time, what makes you think Illfonic would? They’re not a Predator company, they’re a videogame company. If Fox (Searchlight) doesn’t give them any asset to base Feral off of they wont have him in time. Before the movie came out, Illfonic knew about as much what he looked like as we did. And frankly if someone did have those assets to give Illfonic beyond what the mask looked like, they dropped the ball. That’s not on Illfonic nor reasonable to have that all through the approvals within two weeks or so of the film dropping.

Videogame assets take time to make, and they have to put this into the existing release pipeline and have it approved by the I.P holders. It’s like the Requiem PSP game. You can’t be mad at the devs who know near fuck all about the promotion if they got nothing to promote it with.

1 Like

Even less than the last update, wow.

Genial…ahora que el juego vuelva a correrme bien por favor

What I don’t get:

• We were literally asking them to take our money for the Feral Pred.
  • They release the Feral Mask, so there is obviously no Copyright Issue.
  • They Released a new Pred, which is done very well, so obviously enough workforce available to set aside from their current projects.

So why don’t we fucking get Feral instead of this one?

It would draw so many people towards this game, these people would even buy the base game and maybe other DLC’s, rather than us existing players, who only spend 5$.

4 Likes

Grand.

Is not about the Predators, apparently they don’t want to deliver something worthwhile and invest in fixes and just end up to look for cashgrabs with these things.

Is lazy, sloppy, and uninspired. Wanna bet that Ghostbusters will be the same? They can’t stick and support their projects for long apparently and they haste jumping on to the next too fast.

They might as well as open a fast food chain if they have this type of business model.

Sooo… No bugs being fixed? Bionic Predator’s design is awful, interesting stats… Shame I’m not giving Illfonic more money until they fix the damn game.

2 Likes

@Courier
Please! Begging you! Fix the faulty mistake on City Hunter’s mask! (the under chin part) The Tank mask has the under chin part. Just apply that to the City Hunter mask as well for a much better movie accurateness! Please!

1 Like
  1. No one will deny the want
  2. Studios can license out products as they see fit to do so.
  3. Development pipeline. Assets aren’t created in an hour, they’re created over a studio’s worth of people and in a licensed product has to go through the I.P holders. Bionic was ready to ship, they didn’t whip him up in an afternoon. The leaked list of Predators is what they’d been working on and planned for, Feral was not on said list therefore they didn’t account for him.

A mask is something they can release and do not require the physical character to bring with it as was the case with Mr.Black’s mask and Noland’s. It’s also the easiest thing to do for a promotion given they don’t have the manpower to crank out two in existing development pipelines.

2 Likes